• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2001
NJ
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Just wanted to tell everyone good luck tommorow on the exam. Just relax and do your best!!!!!!
And if all of you want to do really bad on it in order to boost up the curve for me please feel free to do so ! :)
Break a Leg !
Anthony

Epi

Fuzzy Tiger
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2001
Calvin's house
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Good Luck to everybody too!!
#1 think to remember on test day - RELAX because you will know everything on the test and there will be nothing to worry about.

Forensic Chick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2002
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Good luck to you guys too -- I can't believe that it's in less than 24 hours... All the months of preparation will finally pay off.

Class of 2007 (hopefully)!!!!

About the Ads

ckent

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Jul 31, 2000
Smallville/Metropolis
www.supermanhomepage.com
Status (Visible)
Try to get enough sleep tonight but don't worry about it if you are lying in bed having trouble falling asleep. Studies have shown that lack of sleep the night before and exam doesn't effect your performance on multiple choice questions, and the written part doesn't really matter anyways. Try to be in bed by your normal bed time, and if you can't fall asleep within an hour or two, you might get up, watch some TV for 30 minutes, then try to fall asleep again. Studies have also shown that counting sheep is not as effective as imagining yourself in some scenic, empty location. Of course the best way to fall asleep is to empty your mind, but if that's not possible, you might picture yourself out by a waterfall or something. Good luck!

Doctora Foxy

Meow
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 29, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Good luck tomorrow everybody! Up until today I thought the mcats were going to ruin my life, but nope! You do NOT NEED a 30 to get into med school. :D I just got in with a 27 and proud of it!!!! Woooo-hoooo! :D

Get a good night's sleep and relax, you will all do fine, because everyone knows that SDNers are the smartest! Buena suerte!

Elysium

Not Really An Old Beaver
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2001
Austin
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
I can't believe it's tommorow. It's so surreal. I just keep walking around in circles, having anxiety dreams nightly, etc.

I'm also planning to rip it up tomorrow night!

Woo-hoo!

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2001
The Big House
Status (Visible)
And like others have said- be sure to take a FAT dump before you go to the test center. Midway through verbal is the wrong time to be having anal spasms. Good luck! And what a 999th post! --Trek

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.