Good Luck on MCAT's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AntGod22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to tell everyone good luck tommorow on the exam. Just relax and do your best!!!!!!
And if all of you want to do really bad on it in order to boost up the curve for me please feel free to do so ! :)
Break a Leg !
Anthony

Members don't see this ad.

Good Luck to everybody too!!
#1 think to remember on test day - RELAX because you will know everything on the test and there will be nothing to worry about.

You Guys should have a nice dinner and go to bed early.

NOt to early though. My friend took Nyquil the night before so he could go to sleep at 8:00pm

Good Luck

AK

Good luck to you guys too -- I can't believe that it's in less than 24 hours... All the months of preparation will finally pay off.

Class of 2007 (hopefully)!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, Good luck to everyone! I think I am about to **** my pants! :)

Good luck everyone! Watch out for that MCAT, it hides simple questions behind complex wording...just my opinion.

Knock them dead!!

Mossjoh
Michigan State University
College of Human Medicine
Class of 2006

Try to get enough sleep tonight but don't worry about it if you are lying in bed having trouble falling asleep. Studies have shown that lack of sleep the night before and exam doesn't effect your performance on multiple choice questions, and the written part doesn't really matter anyways. Try to be in bed by your normal bed time, and if you can't fall asleep within an hour or two, you might get up, watch some TV for 30 minutes, then try to fall asleep again. Studies have also shown that counting sheep is not as effective as imagining yourself in some scenic, empty location. Of course the best way to fall asleep is to empty your mind, but if that's not possible, you might picture yourself out by a waterfall or something. Good luck!

Good luck tomorrow everybody! Up until today I thought the mcats were going to ruin my life, but nope! You do NOT NEED a 30 to get into med school. :D I just got in with a 27 and proud of it!!!! Woooo-hoooo! :D

Get a good night's sleep and relax, you will all do fine, because everyone knows that SDNers are the smartest! Buena suerte!

I can't believe it's tommorow. It's so surreal. I just keep walking around in circles, having anxiety dreams nightly, etc.

I'm also planning to rip it up tomorrow night!

Woo-hoo!

And like others have said- be sure to take a FAT dump before you go to the test center. Midway through verbal is the wrong time to be having anal spasms. Good luck! And what a 999th post! --Trek

Trek, how do you make sure to take a big dump? Sometimes when you're nervous it just doesn't come out when you want it to. And also you can't poop either.