Good Luck On The Inservice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrQuinn

My name is Neo
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
'nuff said.

Good luck and kick ass!

Q

Members don't see this ad.

King/Drew residents are now being investigated by ACEP for distribution of in-service exam questions prior to the exam. Apparently some of our residents used to write down questions right after the test, and compile this list and distribute it before next year's test. What this means for our residents, I don't know.

I'm just glad that as of March 1st I'm no longer a King/Drew resident.

Members don't see this ad :)
King/Drew residents are now being investigated by ACEP for distribution of in-service exam questions prior to the exam. Apparently some of our residents used to write down questions right after the test, and compile this list and distribute it before next year's test. What this means for our residents, I don't know.

I'm just glad that as of March 1st I'm not longer a King/Drew resident.

Jeez.. Lots of issues. congrats on going somewhere that should be more stable for you.

GV- I am so sorry to hear that... insult to injury. I hope that you will be happy in texas... it is a wonderful place...

I don't remember that many questions that were familiar to me when I took it as a PGY-2. Do they actually recycle questions from year to year?

by the way u word it, it's an allegation not yet proven. as such, maybe you should be a little more discrete by not airing it on the internet. once u put it out, it'll take on a life of it's own and it'll be translated erroneously and farfetched to affect you in the future along with other ex-king residents. these forums are not all that annonymous.

Two of our residents were caught (basically an e-mail was forwarded that shouldn't have been). Both were not allowed by ACEP to write the inservice exam today. The rest of us scored 99th percentile.

ABEM actually threatened to prevent all of us from writing it.

Two of our residents were caught (basically an e-mail was forwarded that shouldn't have been). Both were not allowed by ACEP to write the inservice exam today. The rest of us scored 99th percentile.

ACEP actually threatened to prevent all of us from writing it.

General, ACEP not = ABEM.