• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

GeneralVeers

Socially Distanced
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2005
Las Vegas
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
King/Drew residents are now being investigated by ACEP for distribution of in-service exam questions prior to the exam. Apparently some of our residents used to write down questions right after the test, and compile this list and distribute it before next year's test. What this means for our residents, I don't know.

I'm just glad that as of March 1st I'm no longer a King/Drew resident.

About the Ads

EctopicFetus

Keeping it funky enough
15+ Year Member
May 3, 2004
Arizona
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
King/Drew residents are now being investigated by ACEP for distribution of in-service exam questions prior to the exam. Apparently some of our residents used to write down questions right after the test, and compile this list and distribute it before next year's test. What this means for our residents, I don't know.

I'm just glad that as of March 1st I'm not longer a King/Drew resident.

Jeez.. Lots of issues. congrats on going somewhere that should be more stable for you.

roja

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2003
NYC--->San Francisco
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

GV- I am so sorry to hear that... insult to injury. I hope that you will be happy in texas... it is a wonderful place...

southerndoc

life is good
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Jun 6, 2002
Atlanta
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician

I don't remember that many questions that were familiar to me when I took it as a PGY-2. Do they actually recycle questions from year to year?

Painter1

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2006
Status (Visible)

by the way u word it, it's an allegation not yet proven. as such, maybe you should be a little more discrete by not airing it on the internet. once u put it out, it'll take on a life of it's own and it'll be translated erroneously and farfetched to affect you in the future along with other ex-king residents. these forums are not all that annonymous.

GeneralVeers

Socially Distanced
15+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2005
Las Vegas
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Two of our residents were caught (basically an e-mail was forwarded that shouldn't have been). Both were not allowed by ACEP to write the inservice exam today. The rest of us scored 99th percentile.

ABEM actually threatened to prevent all of us from writing it.

BKN

10+ Year Member
Oct 31, 2005
Two of our residents were caught (basically an e-mail was forwarded that shouldn't have been). Both were not allowed by ACEP to write the inservice exam today. The rest of us scored 99th percentile.

ACEP actually threatened to prevent all of us from writing it.

General, ACEP not = ABEM.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.