Good Luck Thread: 08/07 - 08/12

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Depakote

Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Running out of ideas so here's a few lucky literary references according to wiki:

Felix Felicis, a potion in the Harry Potter books, gives its drinker good luck. As a result, it is banned from examinations, sporting events and polls.
c14-felix-felicis.jpg

Fortune (or "Lady Luck"), a character in the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, is implied to have extraordinarily good luck which apparently causes bullets to swerve away from her.
mgs2_fortune_photo_01_md.jpg

Good Luck Bear, a character from the popular Care Bear TV Series and line of toys has is known almost entirely for his amazing luck. The 4 leaf-clover clover on his tummy says it all.
good%20luck%20bear.gif

The mutant Longshot of X-Men fame is able to influence probability. Domino has similar powers, and was in fact inspired by Longshot.
longshot17.jpg

Good luck to you, this week, however you manage to come by it...

Members don't see this ad.

good luck to everyone..

Members don't see this ad :)
etf said:
i think it's almost time to throw in the towel...

Yep, let's stick a fork in it already ... we should all just focus on gaining admittance in the future year, rather than expecting anything more from beating this dead horse :p

USF med just started their classes today. Don't most med schools start soon too if not already?????

Anastasis said:
Good luck to all those interviewing this week!!

People have interviews already for the 2007 entering class?!

mfrenkie said:
People have interviews already for the 2007 entering class?!

well not in the US, only allopathic schools run by the Republic of Texas

Wishing for a good week of studying.

wishing for my letters to be uploaded on virtual eval and getting complete at my one applied school