Good Luck Thread- ***July 17-July22***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Depakote

Pediatric Anesthesiologist
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To everybody out there...

goodluck.jpg

Lucky%20Charms.jpg

retro-4602pc.jpg

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Depakote - good luck to you and everyone else out there too. Just a few weeks left and then we all can focus on next year again.

Good luck everyone. Here's to hoping for the :luck: magical phone call :luck: or a status update.

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, please please I need to get off a waitlist for the sake of my future patients (I know that makes no sense). Good luck guys, only a few weeks but let's think positive. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck people.

kitt9000 said:
Oh, please please I need to get off a waitlist for the sake of my future patients (I know that makes no sense). Good luck guys, only a few weeks but let's think positive. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

yeah for real, why don't these adcom people see that? if they don't admit me, people will DIE in the future because i was unable to treat them. which would make me a murderer. and them an accessory. i wonder if i could sue them for mental distress, for causing me to think like this...

etf said:
why would you hope for a status update?

VCU sends you an email that says "you status has been updated". Then you go to their website, sign-in and get the great news.

:D strawberryfield, I used to make wishes all the time at 11:11 when I was a kid....we all know what you were wishing for. Good luck.

Perhaps this week...i hope for movements on all waitlists across the country...then maybe my turn will come soon too. Good luck to you all. :luck:

commuter9 said:
VCU sends you an email that says "you status has been updated". Then you go to their website, sign-in and get the great news.
ahhh, i see...i would definately love to get a status update like that over the phone from some of these deans...

ULTRA nerves said:
:D strawberryfield, I used to make wishes all the time at 11:11 when I was a kid....we all know what you were wishing for. Good luck.

Perhaps this week...i hope for movements on all waitlists across the country...then maybe my turn will come soon too. Good luck to you all. :luck:

Hey, I didn't even mean to do that!!! But that's AWESOME!!!! :D All the more special! Thank you!!! Good luck to you Nerves and everyone!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

thanks for this thread! i'm starting to feel like one of the last few dying breeds of people who believe the world is flat (i.e. i'm getting off me waiting list...) in the face of everything opposing it. but. whatever. i'm going to steer me in my sinking ship right off one of them edges. keep the hope alive.:luck: