Vincir

Well blah blah fishcakes
10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2006
Chapel Hill, NC
Status
Medical Student
Thanks Depakote - good luck to you and everyone else out there too. Just a few weeks left and then we all can focus on next year again.

commuter9

10+ Year Member
May 31, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
Good luck everyone. Here's to hoping for the :luck: magical phone call :luck: or a status update.

etf

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2005
Status
commuter9 said:
Good luck everyone. Here's to hoping for the :luck: magical phone call :luck: or a status update.
why would you hope for a status update?

kitt9000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2005
Status
Oh, please please I need to get off a waitlist for the sake of my future patients (I know that makes no sense). Good luck guys, only a few weeks but let's think positive. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

sentrosi

INTARWEB USER
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2004
TEH INTARWEB
Status
Medical Student
Good luck people.

etf

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2005
Status
kitt9000 said:
Oh, please please I need to get off a waitlist for the sake of my future patients (I know that makes no sense). Good luck guys, only a few weeks but let's think positive. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:
yeah for real, why don't these adcom people see that? if they don't admit me, people will DIE in the future because i was unable to treat them. which would make me a murderer. and them an accessory. i wonder if i could sue them for mental distress, for causing me to think like this...

commuter9

10+ Year Member
May 31, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
etf said:
why would you hope for a status update?
VCU sends you an email that says "you status has been updated". Then you go to their website, sign-in and get the great news.

ULTRA nerves

it's the mnemonic
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
Status
:D strawberryfield, I used to make wishes all the time at 11:11 when I was a kid....we all know what you were wishing for. Good luck.

Perhaps this week...i hope for movements on all waitlists across the country...then maybe my turn will come soon too. Good luck to you all. :luck:

etf

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2005
Status
commuter9 said:
VCU sends you an email that says "you status has been updated". Then you go to their website, sign-in and get the great news.
ahhh, i see...i would definately love to get a status update like that over the phone from some of these deans...

strawberryfield

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
ULTRA nerves said:
:D strawberryfield, I used to make wishes all the time at 11:11 when I was a kid....we all know what you were wishing for. Good luck.

Perhaps this week...i hope for movements on all waitlists across the country...then maybe my turn will come soon too. Good luck to you all. :luck:
Hey, I didn't even mean to do that!!! But that's AWESOME!!!! :D All the more special! Thank you!!! Good luck to you Nerves and everyone!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

baloney

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 1, 2006
Status
thanks for this thread! i'm starting to feel like one of the last few dying breeds of people who believe the world is flat (i.e. i'm getting off me waiting list...) in the face of everything opposing it. but. whatever. i'm going to steer me in my sinking ship right off one of them edges. keep the hope alive.:luck: