Vincir

Well blah blah fishcakes
10+ Year Member
Mar 28, 2006
Chapel Hill, NC
Status
Medical Student
Bah, they'll just try to steal them from us anyways, but here's hoping for good news from our various admission committees. :p

(P.S. I caved in this past weekend and submitted my AMCAS)

ratiolab

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2006
Status
Post Doc
i love these threads. they keep hope alive.
this could be our week ... :luck: :luck:

strawberryfield

10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Depakote!!!! you are the best!!! I love all of the good luck charms!!! :D Here's wishing for some awesome luck for all of us lingering SDN waitlisters!!!! there's still time!!!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Whichdoctor

We Don't Want YOU!
10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2006
Status
At this point, with orientation at most schools starting next week, I think it going to take more than luck. Praying heavily to St. Jude - patron saint of lost causes.

GujuMD

1K member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 28, 2006
Status
Medical Student
I wake up and the first thing that comes to mind is whether I'll get the phone call or not. I wait and wait but so far it hasn't happened. Maybe this week will be it... :luck: :luck: :luck:

kitt9000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 29, 2005
Status
Thanks so much for the good luck charms! Here's to all of us in hopes that this is the week!! :luck: :luck: :luck:

ULTRA nerves

it's the mnemonic
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 18, 2005
Status
Let's keep each other company. Good luck guys. I hope and hope that I will get a call this week.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

tacrum43

Behold the mighty echidna
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 19, 2004
Seattle, WA
Status
Resident [Any Field]
:laugh: Awesome thread, Depakote. I hope that all of you waitlisters that are still waiting the good wait (or something) will be accepted very, very soon.

But you forgot one:

etf

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2005
Status
i mean, i'm even praying to gods that i don't think exist...but whatever - what's one more week of hope?

:luck: