1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Good Luck to all of you taking the MCAT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by ocean11, Apr 17, 2004.

1. ocean11

ocean11 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi All... just wanted to wish you all good luck today and tomorrow.

Just to let you all know I personally sat for the MCAT test a total of 4 times! yes FOUR TIMES!!!! FIRST time I got a 25Q (5 in verbal, 9BL and 11PS) & was rejected from all 5 Ontario med schools, SECOND time I knew I failed verbal so I voided the whole test early in the morning (that was 2 weeks of my life wasted and I bought a nail paraffin manicure kit to feel better) that year I only applied to McMaster medical school (no MCAT needed) & didn't get in and was totally depressed, the THIRD time I took it I studied with a good friend of mine for the WHOLE summer! 2-3 months, I ended up with a 27Q (7 in verbal and 10 on the others!), I wrote it in August and applied to 25 schools in the US and Canada, had some problems with my LORs because they are different here in Canada and the US, missed a few deadlines (yes after paying my post-secondary fees) and was rejected everywere :( . Anyhow, I decided to write my MCAT one last time last April and got a 31O (a 12 on both sciences and a 7 in verbal), applied to 20+ schools in the US and Canada and got in at CMS and other interviews.

So don't ever give up and remember numbers aren't everything, my verbal didn't stop me from getting in. So no matter how you do today or tomorrow never give up hope, it can be done :)

GOOD LUCK :luck:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hamhamfan

hamhamfan internet fairy
    7+ Year Member

They should already be at their exams centers or preparing to leave soon. :scared:
    :luck: