Good luck tomorrow everyone!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rocketman0314

Member?
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone good luck who is taking the mcat tomorrow and offer my one piece of helpful advice. This pertains particularly to the PS section, but is also relevant with any type.
When confronted with an obscure passage, you know the ones that make your brain hurt, don't try to understand everything about it. Remember the questions only test BASIC knowledge. So the questions are bound to be a lot simpler than the passage. I am saying this as a reminder to myself also, as I am taking the test tomorrow too.

LETS ROCK THIS SUCKA!

Members don't see this ad.

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck who is taking the mcat tomorrow and offer my one piece of helpful advice. This pertains particularly to the PS section, but is also relevant with any type.
When confronted with an obscure passage, you know the ones that make your brain hurt, don't try to understand everything about it. Remember the questions only test BASIC knowledge. So the questions are bound to be a lot simpler than the passage. I am saying this as a reminder to myself also, as I am taking the test tomorrow too.

LETS ROCK THIS SUCKA!

good advice. I'd like to add the following: when confronted with a convoluted PS passage, give yourself ONLY 2-3 seconds of panic (if even that much). Then attack!

Final piece advice: expect the worst. It's going to be difficult, but remember, everything you need is either in the passage or in your head. You have all the tools at hand. Lets do this.