good luck !!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preeth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello
Now that the count down has begun for part2 exam !!! 6 days to go !!
want to wish to all who r taking up!:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi friends,

good luck:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
all the best guys

GOOD LUCK guys.

Looks like everyone is busy studying.. May be I should go and hit the books too.

Thanks again guys.

ALL THE VERY VERY BEST to each & everyone taking part 2!!

keep ur cool & do well!

smiledentist :thumbup:

:cool:

Good luck everyone:) .

Hello to all,
Best of luck to all those appearing in part 2 soon.Buck up guys & put u r best efforts.May God help u to work hard esp in the last days of ur hard work & u come out with flying colors.

Looks like everyone is busy studying.. May be I should go and hit the books too

yea I think I better hit the books too!!!:sleep:

All the best Folks:thumbup:
Hey Henna I somewhat assumed that you had already taken the PartII ,but guess I was wrong..All the very Best:thumbup: :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by pinktooth
All the best Folks:thumbup:
Hey Henna I somewhat assumed that you had already taken the PartII ,but guess I was wrong..All the very Best:thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks !
I have been postponing this forever, they told me if I don't take it soon I wont be graduating :oops: so I guess I have no choice now.

j/k

all the best to all.......do well......
may GOD bless u.......come out with flying colours.....

Good luck guys....some out with flying colors

Best of luck, to all those folks taking the part2. :thumbup:

Here's Wishing all those who are taking up part2 THE VERY VERY BEST!!! May God bless you all with the BEST you deserve....:thumbup:
Henna You sure have all of us distracting you at SDN.Just a few more days and then you can get back to your great job as a moderator...
Have a stress free time all u guys.(I sure would have freaked out had i been in your shoes right now)
have a good night sleep before the exam...you sure don't want to be too exhausted.
Go with a cool frame of mind...you will all do great!!!:thumbup:

hi everyone,

be cool, dont get tensed up,part 2 is much easier than part 1.

i hope everyone will pass with flying colors

bye

good luck to everyone...! as i said earlier, i feel a good night's sleep and relaxation is all that is needed at this point of time, as there isnt really much one can do for this exam, by trying to cram up a few things in the end.....

Originally posted by elementz

Henna You sure have all of us distracting you at SDN.Just a few more days and then you can get back to your great job as a moderator...

Best advice I got in a long time. Thanks. :)

Good Luck to everyone who's taking the written exam.

Originally posted by Henna
Best advice I got in a long time. Thanks. :)

Always a pleasure Henna:)

all the best to everyone taking part 2. :) (that includes me! :D )