Good news for future doctors

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
not to brag or anything but I am a pretty attractive girl and I want to go to med school, and I have had pretty attractive female doctors and some very handsome male doctors, I remember being 14 and flirting with my doctor because he was so hot. I dont think I have ever had an unattractive female/male doctor hehe.

I think women are attracted to doctors/successful men because what woman wants a loser? seriously. My ex was a big nothing, he sat at home all day not giving two ****s about his education, and complained about himself being pathetic. That was why I left him. I don't really care how much money a man makes, or what his profession is, as long as he has a good college education and wants to do something with his life I would go out with him. My current boyfriend is majoring in computer engineering, he is extremely smart and cares a lot about his education, its the number one thing in his life and I find that extremely attractive. Women love educated men.

Oh and if I ever do get married to someone who only makes a fraction of what I make = prenup
women have to watch out for the gold diggers too!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not saying that girls who study to be doctors are ugly. I just don't think I'd ever date much less marry one. Why? Because I can't marry someone who is smarter than me... that would be a blow to my inflated but still sensative ego. I need to marry some girl whos parents will think she is successful just by virtue of the fact that she married a doctor. Sad? Maybe.. but at least that ensures I maintain a lot of the power in the relationship. So whille I'm sure there are pre-med girls out there who are very good looking, I don't think they're for me. Although I probably would let up a little bit if they had other qualities which I shall not list in this post for reasons of maintaining decorum.

come on, let the adcoms know how you feel about interpersonal relationships.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally Posted by cbrons
I'm not saying that girls who study to be doctors are ugly. I just don't think I'd ever date much less marry one. Why? Because I can't marry someone who is smarter than me... that would be a blow to my inflated but still sensative ego. I need to marry some girl whos parents will think she is successful just by virtue of the fact that she married a doctor. Sad? Maybe.. but at least that ensures I maintain a lot of the power in the relationship. So whille I'm sure there are pre-med girls out there who are very good looking, I don't think they're for me. Although I probably would let up a little bit if they had other qualities which I shall not list in this post for reasons of maintaining decorum.

wow, cbrons. I feel bad for that girl in your picture.

Originally Posted by cbrons

wow, cbrons. I feel bad for that girl in your picture.

Wow that is a really mean thing to say to cbrons.

Cbrons, are you gonna take this? Your inflated ego cannot stand for this kind of blatant disrespect!!!

EDIT: oops I meant to use this smiley: :mad:
not: :rolleyes: my bad!

Last edited:
It was only for laughs. My ego is indestructible. Hear me roar.

king_kong_movie_roar.jpg

Now since I've been called out for what was obviously just for grins, I will say that I am definitely open to those bookworm type of girls since I've only ever dated bimbos (and it hasn't worked out in the LR)