Good News From UCSD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If I haven't received an interview invite at this point, should I be losing hope?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone still getting calls from Dr. Kelly? Or is it time to give up for us hopefuls? :D

Did anybody get in from the pool that was looked at on December 12 because I haven't seen any additions to the hall of fame. Axlxa..did you get in? I guess the waiting game continues.

Members don't see this ad :)
FutureDoc2005 said:
Did anybody get in from the pool that was looked at on December 12 because I haven't seen any additions to the hall of fame. Axlxa..did you get in? I guess the waiting game continues.

I guess so...

I agree, but its weird how this thread has died out in the past two weeks...either everyone (except us) got in suddenly (which I highly doubt), or someone's not posting...very intersting.

By the way, is it possible to get rejected as well or it just acceptable pool and accepted?

FutureDoc2005 said:
I agree, but its weird how this thread has died out in the past two weeks...either everyone (except us) got in suddenly (which I highly doubt), or someone's not posting...very intersting.

By the way, is it possible to get rejected as well or it just acceptable pool and accepted?

I think they said that once you are invited for an interview you will not be rejected. It's just accepted or waitlist. Good luck!

Why are they still giving out secondaries if they are done meeting for the year - just generating revenue or what?

titoincali said:
I think they said that once you are invited for an interview you will not be rejected. It's just accepted or waitlist. Good luck!

My god titoincali, I took a look at your mdapplicant profile, and you are one powerful applicant. I am in awe. I hope you get into UCSF and leave UCSD to one of us poor suckers!

FutureDoc2005 said:

Hi guys and gals! I'm new here, but I got an e-mail from Dr. Kelly Dec. 14th saying that I was accepted. I was so surprised when I got the e-mail because she said during interviews that she would call accepted applicants. I thought the e-mail would be bad news! Anyway, good luck to everyone else!

laurysh7 said:
Hi guys and gals! I'm new here, but I got an e-mail from Dr. Kelly Dec. 14th saying that I was accepted. I was so surprised when I got the e-mail because she said during interviews that she would call accepted applicants. I thought the e-mail would be bad news! Anyway, good luck to everyone else!

Congrats Laurysh7! When did you interview at SD?