Good notes on the following topics?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kopbeen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I'm a medical student from the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa. I'm new to the forum, so I apologise if this question is out of bounds!

I'm looking for good class notes on the following subjects:

1) An approach to chest x-rays
2) The coagulation cascade and bleeding disorders
3) An approach to antibiotics

If you think that the notes that you were handed in class are particularly good, or give a good approach for the non-expert, please post them here.

Naturally, I am acutely aware of copyright issues etc. and I will respect that. I will not distribute them.

Thank you and good luck with the studies!

Koert Kopbeen

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, everyone!

I'm a medical student from the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa. I'm new to the forum, so I apologise if this question is out of bounds!

I'm looking for good class notes on the following subjects:

1) An approach to chest x-rays
2) The coagulation cascade and bleeding disorders
3) An approach to antibiotics

If you think that the notes that you were handed in class are particularly good, or give a good approach for the non-expert, please post them here.

Naturally, I am acutely aware of copyright issues etc. and I will respect that. I will not distribute them.

Thank you and good luck with the studies!

Koert Kopbeen

Well... the same copyright issues to which you refer also theoretically prevent many of us from giving most of our own notes to you.

But anyway, I'm not sure in what detail you want that information. I'm not at all a book person, but for #2 and #3, I wonder if baby Robbins would be useful for an overview of the clotting cascade somewhere in there (I don't know, I've never touched the book). Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple is one I actually have used in limited fashion -- if you're after a cursory drugs-n'-bugs overview, that might help.