Good online resources for at-home learning?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kevala

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm a 23 year old pre-med student who's had to take significant time off due to a rare and progressive chronic illness that hasn't gotten treatment yet. I'd hate for my brain to go stale and mushy in the meantime. I've done a lot of clinical study reading and research into my own medical conditions and I have a lot of knowledge in those areas. However, I'm looking for more generalized information that I could teach myself until I'm able to go back to university. Does anyone know of any good online resources or online classes that I could look into? Please and thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Khan Academy is better than 8/10 in person courses and its free. Everything you need for the MCAT is on Khan Academy.

My siblings use Khan Academy while they were homeschooled. I had no idea it could help with this kind of thing. Any courses you recommend?

My siblings use Khan Academy while they were homeschooled. I had no idea it could help with this kind of thing. Any courses you recommend?

His chem and physics are both outstanding. His biology is good but a little lacking in some regards.

Reactions: 1 user
Awesome. Thank you so much for the suggestions!