Good Psychology Flashcards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BestWhenStressed

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations for good flashcard sets for psychology/sociology? They can be entire online or physical, I just need something that can help me out with memorizing some of these terms. I'm taking it in three weeks and psychology has definitely been a struggle...any help would be appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

I test in a few weeks, is it too late to start Anki?
Oof ummmmm.. As long as you're willing to do notecards for like at least 2 hours a day, nope! You could even adjust deck settings so that your first "step" is later that day.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I've been reading the 100 page thing that's been wandering about on the internet for awhile so the terms aren't knew to me, and I built the Piaget/Erickson/Freud ages/categories/terms Excel doc + all the researchers, etc. Just keep hearing about Anki and people using it in MS1, thought maybe it'd be helpful to start now? or maybe not...

I've been reading the 100 page thing that's been wandering about on the internet for awhile so the terms aren't knew to me, and I built the Piaget/Erickson/Freud ages/categories/terms Excel doc + all the researchers, etc. Just keep hearing about Anki and people using it in MS1, thought maybe it'd be helpful to start now? or maybe not...
Not a bad idea to try it out! I just like that it keeps me on task. PM me if you want my deck.

Last edited: