Good source for practice exams?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coyfish

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the kaplan course and it expired. Tried to extend it and they are giving me a hard time. I only finished about 5 practice exams (AAMC 1-5 I think) and only focused on content. Didn't work on pacing or timed conditions. I am not going to pay 500 bucks to renew my access for only ~5 more tests.

Anyway what is a good source of practice exams? Kaplan was nice because they had explanations for each question. Just want to make sure i get the most for my money.

Also I see lots of good reviews regarding the examcrackers 101 verbal book. Looks that is a good buy.

Any other advise regarding sources of practice problems is welcome.
Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Look in the 3-month schedule forum, it specifically discusses other sources for practice tests. You can buy the rest of the AAMC tests for $35 each on the MCAT website, they have a better system than Kaplan for reviewing it afterwards - your marked questions stay marked, and you can select from a drop-down (for each missed question) why your answer was wrong.

Thanks I appreciate it. Found several free tests online but they are AAMC 1-3 which I have already taken.