Good sources for recent, high impact data?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Redpancreas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Interested in reading something to continually update my fund of knowledge on medical knowledge and management for my patients. Given the publishing craze I see everywhere, I remain skeptical of lots of sources that are supposedly high impact. What sources do all of you read to keep yourself up to date on relevant, high impact medical management changes? Medscape? NEJM? JAMA? ACP?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
NEJM Journal Watch - $129/yr but if you have a book fund you can use it for that. NEJM also has Resident 360 which is new and kind of interesting. I've actually been using it a little for my non sub-specialty re-education/updates.
MDLinx - Free and kind of curated. You can subscribe and get an email update with Gen Med stuff or any other subspecialty you're interested in.

I assume JAMA and ACP (and a million other places like Medscape) have something similar. Pick 1 or 2. Don't drive yourself nuts.

Reactions: 1 user
NEJM Journal Watch - $129/yr but if you have a book fund you can use it for that. NEJM also has Resident 360 which is new and kind of interesting. I've actually been using it a little for my non sub-specialty re-education/updates.
MDLinx - Free and kind of curated. You can subscribe and get an email update with Gen Med stuff or any other subspecialty you're interested in.

I assume JAMA and ACP (and a million other places like Medscape) have something similar. Pick 1 or 2. Don't drive yourself nuts.

Thanks and love the new profile picture!