Goodbye....?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joelmamchur

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well,
Since the scores are posted tonight, many people will probably be leaving these forums. I don't plan on leaving the forums after I get my score, but I realize many others will. So now is probably the best time to say that it's been a blast. While the whole experience has been brutal and stressful, it has been unique, and for that, I cherish it. I just hope I NEVER have to do it again! :laugh: Thanks to everyone for the advice and the support, I hope I provided at least a few of you with the same. Good luck to everyone! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Agreed. How awesome is it than you can find support, share experiences and advice and just know that there are lots of people out there going through exactly what you are. SDN was designed for reasons like these, and from MCAT to getting into schools to the boards, it really is so helpful. So thanks too to everybody and to SDN :) Now lets all cross our fingers for 30+ scores all around ;)

Yeah let me give a quick shout out to all ya'll that have been hanging around since back in the day. It's been a long ride.

Members don't see this ad :)
huh? why is anyone leaving? maybe we'll jus tpost more often on the other pre-med forums. anyway we should help anyone else going thru the process. and besides i (Oh God, please nooooooooooooooooooooooooo) may have to retake them and willl be here constantly!

I will still be around, albeit not quite as obsessed as the last few weeks, but i will be cheking in... :thumbup:

Psycho Doctor said:
huh? why is anyone leaving? maybe we'll jus tpost more often on the other pre-med forums. anyway we should help anyone else going thru the process. and besides i (Oh God, please nooooooooooooooooooooooooo) may have to retake them and willl be here constantly!

well if you do have to retake, which i never pray anyone to have to go through....i suggest spend as little time on these boards as possible for you. in a way, i think in your approach it might be a little counter-productive at times....good luck psycho...good luck

I think the majority of people who will be leaving are those who suddenly show up, post that "I got a 13B, 14P, 14V", and are never seen again.

UseUrHeadFred said:
I think the majority of people who will be leaving are those who suddenly show up, post that "I got a 13B, 14P, 14V", and are never seen again.

well maybe the mcat forum..but there is always the pre-allo...then u guys join my accepted club can can hijack the allo thread :)