SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Gooey Chat?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Smile, Feb 20, 2000.

1. Smile

Smile Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Aug 2, 1999
    i downloaded the gooey chat not too long ago, but every time i log on to this site i never see anyone online. is it that no one uses the chat program, or are there more specific times that chats are usually held? i think i'm either missing the boat somewhere or i am doing something wrong. my understanding is that everytime i go to the SDN site and am logged on to gooey chat, it should show me a list of people who are online chatting about the website. is this accurate, or does anyone have any suggestions?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Dr'04

Dr'04 Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 16, 2000
    New York, NY
    I am wondering this too. A lot of people used to chat, now it seems like Gooey has lost it's novelty. As far as what's supposed to happen when you log on to the site...yeah, Smile, I think you're right. You can check it out by visiting yahoo.com. There are always people there, it seems.

4. Lee

Lee Sleestack Staff Member Administrator 10+ Year Member

Dec 31, 1999
    Hi-

Based on your feedback, we've created a new chatroom for the StudentDoctor Network. It's at: http://www.studentdoctor.net/chat.html

It's open 24/7, but we expect it to be busy only during scheduled chats (students actually have lives -- even if they don't think they do [​IMG]).

If you want to see additional scheduled chats, let me know. Post your ideas here, or contact me at [email protected] .

5. vmac

vmac Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 25, 1999
    Kansas
    I'm down for some gooey chat. Need a nice break from the insanity that is pathogenic micro.