Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Gooey Chat?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Smile, Feb 20, 2000.

1. Smile

Smile Senior Member

i downloaded the gooey chat not too long ago, but every time i log on to this site i never see anyone online. is it that no one uses the chat program, or are there more specific times that chats are usually held? i think i'm either missing the boat somewhere or i am doing something wrong. my understanding is that everytime i go to the SDN site and am logged on to gooey chat, it should show me a list of people who are online chatting about the website. is this accurate, or does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr'04

Dr'04 Member

I am wondering this too. A lot of people used to chat, now it seems like Gooey has lost it's novelty. As far as what's supposed to happen when you log on to the site...yeah, Smile, I think you're right. You can check it out by visiting yahoo.com. There are always people there, it seems.

4. Lee

Lee Sleestack
    Staff Member Administrator

Attending Physician
    Hi-

Based on your feedback, we've created a new chatroom for the StudentDoctor Network. It's at: http://www.studentdoctor.net/chat.html

It's open 24/7, but we expect it to be busy only during scheduled chats (students actually have lives -- even if they don't think they do [​IMG]).

If you want to see additional scheduled chats, let me know. Post your ideas here, or contact me at [email protected] .

5. vmac

vmac Member

I'm down for some gooey chat. Need a nice break from the insanity that is pathogenic micro.