Gooey Chat?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by Smile, Feb 20, 2000.

1. Smile

Smile Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i downloaded the gooey chat not too long ago, but every time i log on to this site i never see anyone online. is it that no one uses the chat program, or are there more specific times that chats are usually held? i think i'm either missing the boat somewhere or i am doing something wrong. my understanding is that everytime i go to the SDN site and am logged on to gooey chat, it should show me a list of people who are online chatting about the website. is this accurate, or does anyone have any suggestions?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr'04

Dr'04 Member
    10+ Year Member

I am wondering this too. A lot of people used to chat, now it seems like Gooey has lost it's novelty. As far as what's supposed to happen when you log on to the site...yeah, Smile, I think you're right. You can check it out by visiting yahoo.com. There are always people there, it seems.

4. Lee

Lee Sleestack
    Staff Member Administrator 10+ Year Member

MDApps:
    Attending Physician
    Hi-

Based on your feedback, we've created a new chatroom for the StudentDoctor Network. It's at: http://www.studentdoctor.net/chat.html

It's open 24/7, but we expect it to be busy only during scheduled chats (students actually have lives -- even if they don't think they do [​IMG]).

If you want to see additional scheduled chats, let me know. Post your ideas here, or contact me at [email protected] .

5. vmac

vmac Member
    10+ Year Member

I'm down for some gooey chat. Need a nice break from the insanity that is pathogenic micro.