1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

gore, bush, nader??

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by rohit, Nov 2, 2000.

1. rohit

rohit Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

hey everyone, i know this isn't exactly medical stuff, well actually it is. I've been trying to look for places where they give the candidates stands on medical issues (which are many)..

please post any place i can find information about this, or maybe you can tell me some differences yourself.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BigSkyDreams

BigSkyDreams Smelly Uncle Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Howdy rohit,
    I don't know where the other yahoos keep their stuff but you care check out Nader at
    www.votenader.com

Nader Propaganda:
    - Ensure publicly guaranteed, universal, accessible healthcare for all Americans now.
    - Cap prices of persciption drugs developed with taxpayer money.

One of the more attractive stands that he has taken is calling for a repeal of the electoral college, so that we can directly elect the prez like we now do for Sens. and Reps. Plus his VP is Winona LaDuke with a long history of activism and author of at least two books and a mother of three.

Vote Nader, sure Bush will win regardless but a vote Green will help them gain balot status in future elections.

------------------
    BSD
    ______
    Work under the assumption that you will be happy one day

4. Djanaba

Djanaba Senior Member
    10+ Year Member