Sundarban1

Devil in disguise
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2004
MA
Status
Medical Student
Anyone seen his movie or slide show? I think the idea is very relevant to moral ethics and world heath as a whole. Anyway do you want to help save the world?

dexadental

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 13, 2004
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Status
Dental Student
I'm too busy and lazy to help save the world. I try to do my part though by driving a z350 with terrible gas mileage. I litter too, whenever I have the chance.

OP
Sundarban1

Sundarban1

Devil in disguise
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2004
MA
Status
Medical Student
dexadental said:
I'm too busy and lazy to help save the world. I try to do my part though by driving a z350 with terrible gas mileage. I litter too, whenever I have the chance.
You're a dental student, you're excused.

About the Ads

Re-Evolution

10+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
NASA should launch a giant Sun-blocking sattalite into space... problem solved :D

oldManDO2009

10+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Gore should fly his private jet everywhere apparently he is exempt from polluting :idea:

toofache32

15+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2003
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Didn't he invent Global Warming like he invented the internet?

Josh L.Ac.

MSA/LAc & BSN/RN --> AA-S
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 23, 2006
Kansas City
Status
Non-Student
jota_jota said:

I swear I saw on another message board how the "junkscience" people got most of their financing from big oil.

If I can find the link, I'll post it.

Damn, you would think Gore would have made it easier to find old links when he invented the internet [edit - I realize he actually never said this, it just is funny to repeat ad nauseam].

[edit edit - the entire forum in which this topic was discussed over at www.bullshido.net is gone, thus no game show]

Vox Animo

Runs with Scissors
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 28, 2006
Midwest
Status
Medical Student
Re-Evolution said:
NASA should launch a giant Sun-blocking sattalite into space... problem solved :D
Mr. burns?

About the Ads