Gore convinces me Global Warming is a bad idea.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sundarban1

Devil in disguise
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen his movie or slide show? I think the idea is very relevant to moral ethics and world heath as a whole. Anyway do you want to help save the world?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm too busy and lazy to help save the world. I try to do my part though by driving a z350 with terrible gas mileage. I litter too, whenever I have the chance.

dexadental said:
I'm too busy and lazy to help save the world. I try to do my part though by driving a z350 with terrible gas mileage. I litter too, whenever I have the chance.

You're a dental student, you're excused.

Members don't see this ad :)
NASA should launch a giant Sun-blocking sattalite into space... problem solved :D

Gore should fly his private jet everywhere apparently he is exempt from polluting :idea:

Didn't he invent Global Warming like he invented the internet?

jota_jota said:

I swear I saw on another message board how the "junkscience" people got most of their financing from big oil.

If I can find the link, I'll post it.

Damn, you would think Gore would have made it easier to find old links when he invented the internet [edit - I realize he actually never said this, it just is funny to repeat ad nauseam].

[edit edit - the entire forum in which this topic was discussed over at www.bullshido.net is gone, thus no game show]

Re-Evolution said:
NASA should launch a giant Sun-blocking sattalite into space... problem solved :D

Mr. burns?