Got a "C" in Anatomy & Physiology II, should I retake?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MoLLy1988

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I got a "C" in my Anatomy and Physiology II class and also in my Western Civilization class:scared:. So I was wondering because anatomy is a science course and will be counted into my science gpa should I retake it? :confused:Western Civilization is one I'm debating whether I should take the time to retake since it's not a science. Also can you tell me which types of classes are the ones that get calculated into your science gpa? is psychology and sociology one of them? Thanks a bunch!:D

Members don't see this ad.

Hey bud. I'd say if you have time to retake then do it. Otherwise, I don't think it's necessary b/c they're not prereqs unlike Bio, Chem, Physics, Orgo, English, etc...whatever the case may be. As for your other question, Psych & Sociology are non-science courses.

Last edited:
I would minimally take the A and P over. You have to show a good standing in this course. One other thing about it is that in recent years, many schools partitioned A&P from a one semester course into a two semester course to increase the rate of passing and add focus to the material. I am going to guess that schools will know this and seeing that the course was originally one semester, now two, if you can't make it, they will look at it a bit more harshly.