got a call from UOP...bad news:(

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayjay

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just got a call today from UOP and they said i've been put on the waitlist...darnit! I thought they accepted everyone they interviewed!!

Has anyone who interviewed in the last few weeks gotten in/waitlisted? Man, I thought my interview went pretty well too. (Maybe it was b/c I forgot to send a thank you card..hahah...right)

Oh well..time to wait and see if I get into one of the uc's.

Members don't see this ad.

I sent in my AADSAS application in Nov. and have not heard anything from UOP other than that they received my $75 application fee. My GPA and DAT scores are decent and I didn't even get an interview yet. And now youre telling me that you are on the waitlist. Damn. I should have applied early.

JJ,

Sorry to hear that, I guess that's not the news you want to hear, but it's better than denial news right?! I'm in the same boat with Lucidreamer! Applied in late Nov. and no news from UOP. My file was reviewed once, but no interview invite, application is subject to future review date. Hopefully after my new grades that I recently submitted, I'll be fortunate enough to earn an invite.

You received the "waitlisted" news, I have no news!!! :mad: Oh yes, one more thing, would you post your stats in the STATS PAGE at your convenience so we can see what we are going up against (greatly appreciated)? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
heheh...sure thing Yah-zzz...I just posted on the stats page.

But yeah, tell me about it guys. We should have applied MUCH earlier...I think our chances would have been a lot better. Oh well, I just keep telling myself that it wasn't meant to be. Anyway, good luck y'all!

don't worry they are only interviewing for waitlist now anyways...the class has been full for a while, so at least they are considering you.... sigh my interview's now for another two weeks! at least you've heard....