Got a class B misdemeanor . . . I think

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Death

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was pulled over and cited for operating a vehicle without insurance in March. (I know very stupid decision) I had recently purchased the motorcycle and was ignorant of the laws. I purchased the insurance the following day and got my fine reduced. But I'm worried about it because it was recent and stupid.

A. Will adcoms beat up my application over this?

B. I am going to get a background check done on myself to make sure I get this and some speeding tickets from 8 years ago classified correctly. What company or agency should I go through to get a good check?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you tried every legal avenue possible to get this off your record? I would think if you stay out of trouble for a bit you could get it expunged.

I knew a guy that had two DUI's on his record and got it. You're fine.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't tried to get it expunged. Won't I still have to answer yes to the question "have you ever been convicted of or . . . ."? The driving without insurance was also only a couple months ago. I'll explore getting it expunged though. What background check service should I use to get mine done?

Thank you Goro. I'll sleep peacefully now. Acute Neurotic pre-meditis