krebse

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2003
Pennsylvania
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thanks Tristy, sounds like you should hear soon if you interviewed on the twelfth, good luck to you too...

Beth, interested in sharing a hotel if there are any near/on campus? I haven't tried for a student host yet, but I'm thinking of getting a hotel just so I get some solid rest and don't feel like I'm imposing on anyone while getting ready in the morning. Let me know if you're interested, thanks!

Liz

IceKid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 10, 2003
Visit site
Status
Medical Student
krebse said:
Me too...curious if I can connect with anyone on here that I'll meet that day...

Liz
i'll be at jeff on 3/16... i'm a first year! :p

good luck!

I had a host when I was there and she was great...Save your money! ;)

AthensBeth

10+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2004
Florida
Thanks for the offer, but I'm too poor right now and the plane ticket is pricey enough. I'm going to contact one of the student hosts tomorrow. But if that falls through, then splitting a hotel would be the next cheapest option. See you in Philly!

Jadie515

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 8, 2005
South Central Pennsylvania
Status
I have an interview on March 30th. Does anyone have any idea how many more people they will accept? What are our chances with the later interview? I've been accepted at Ohio State, but I'm really into Jefferson so I want things to go well.

I would recommend staying with a host. I did at OSU and it is a great way to get the real scoop on the school and know how the students are in real life. Save your money and if they minded the inconvenience, they wouldn't agree to let you stay there.

I look forward to meeting all the future Jeff's on 03/30. :)

Tristy

BairesYarnCreation @ etsy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2004
In my happy place
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Medical Student
Jadie515 said:
I have an interview on March 30th. Does anyone have any idea how many more people they will accept? What are our chances with the later interview? I've been accepted at Ohio State, but I'm really into Jefferson so I want things to go well.

I would recommend staying with a host. I did at OSU and it is a great way to get the real scoop on the school and know how the students are in real life. Save your money and if they minded the inconvenience, they wouldn't agree to let you stay there.

I look forward to meeting all the future Jeff's on 03/30. :)
Hi Jadie,

I'm also curious about the interview being so late, are we actually going there for a spot in the waiting list?

PTPoeny

10+ Year Member
Mar 3, 2005
Status
Fellow [Any Field]
My understanding is that Jeff does give out acceptances that late. I talked to a guy there during my interview who interviewed last year of 3/30 and got straight in. Don't know how many this happens to, but good luck :)

Tristy

BairesYarnCreation @ etsy
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 5, 2004
In my happy place
www.mdapplicants.com
Status
Medical Student
mdpdgirl said:
My understanding is that Jeff does give out acceptances that late. I talked to a guy there during my interview who interviewed last year of 3/30 and got straight in. Don't know how many this happens to, but good luck :)

That's awsome! You just made my day :D