Got a question for those UC Davis students out there

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Fenotypic

Mad Dog 20/20
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be joining you in the Fall. Just wondering if you guys participate in co-op note taking for classes. Is it organized or is it just random groups of people basically doing favors for each other?

Members don't see this ad.

First off, welcome to Davis!

Well to answer your question, its a little of both.

We do have a student-run website that has a page for every class (there's even one for your class up already). On what we call the "Co-op" pages, there are lots of notes from every class you're taking, and every class you will take for both pre-clinical years. Its amazing. Since many professors don't really change what they teach from year to year, there are notes written by previous med students from as far back as '97!!! You'll learn to love the Co-op pages.

Also, if your class is anything like mine, you will constantly be getting notes from classmates that you will find truly vital. For example, I have my physical exam/history taking final exam tomorrow morning (written, cummulative test) and I have notes from many different people from the class. I really like the collegial atmosphere of the students, and its what makes Davis a special place.

Enjoy your summer bro!

Nice! Thanks for the info.