1) Lead an exemplary life from now on.I know that an AI means i'm ****ed, but I want to explain my case and get everyone's opinion. I had to do this online quiz for an intro computer sci class and put it off til last min. When I got to the assignment, i had no idea how to do it and used an online resource and used some lines of code from there to help. Obviously, i got caught (along with other students), and received a 50 pt deduction to my grade (but kept an A in the class). Along with this, I was notified that I have been removed from the honors college at my university. Im am in the process of appealing this removal, but the chances are really slim. The violation won't be recorded on my transcript but will be on the student conduct report. Just wanted to know if I still have a chance of getting into a MD program or should I just find a new career.
2) You'll have to check the IA box and explain. OWN this.
3) These are relatively minor, and the good news is that you're young. But any new infractions of any sort will telegraph that you don't learn from your mistakes, so I reiterate, don't **** up again.
4) I had to do this online quiz for an intro computer sci class and put it off til last min. IF you really want to be a doctor, you have to stop this type of behavior now. You're not in high school anymore, you're an adult learner, so be responsible.
5) Put as much time between this and applying, ie, apply in SR year.