Got Accepted to PCO Class of 2017???? Join our facebook group! http://www.facebo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abeness8

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:clap::clap: I actually have an interview with PCO in 2 days! Any pointers on how to prep for the interview? How long was it? Any strange questions that you weren't able to answer?

Members don't see this ad :)
relax. its super relaxing, no pressure what so ever. Just know why you want to go to PCO and what makes you great. Know basic info about the field and be yourself. Stay calm is biggest thing. Faculty are very nice! Goodluck

My interview with PCO yesterday went great!!!! It was definitely more conversational and not really INTENSE like I'm expecting from all of the schools. I really admire their their program and modular-curriculum. I hope to hear from them soon.

How soon after your interview did they offer you a seat?

My interview with PCO yesterday went great!!!! It was definitely more conversational and not really INTENSE like I'm expecting from all of the schools. I really admire their their program and modular-curriculum. I hope to hear from them soon.

How soon after your interview did they offer you a seat?

I interviewed on 9/12 and got my acceptance email on 9/18.

Hey let me know when you hear news from PCO! Hopefully it's good news. How did your other interviews go?

I interviewed on 9/12 and got my acceptance email on 9/18.

Thats crazy! I probably would have interviewed with you, but I pushed mine back due to work, and flights from California, ugh. I interviewed 9/28 and got my acceptance email 10/1. They were really fast. It was nice though, cause it gave me enough notice to not fly anywhere else :)

I just got the acceptance email today! I'm pumped!