got an email from UCSF today

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djsahand

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
the email says that my application is complete and is now ready for review...

Members don't see this ad.

when did AADSAS submit your application? I just wanted to see what their time frame is. Thanks and good luck.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I just got an e-mail from UCSF today saying I should call for an interview appointment. I did and am now scheduled to go there Oct. 20.

Members don't see this ad :)
sunnymeliss said:
when did AADSAS submit your application? I just wanted to see what their time frame is. Thanks and good luck.

aadsas sent out on July 21, 2ndary around the end of August...

piccolo2385 said:
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I just got an e-mail from UCSF today saying I should call for an interview appointment. I did and am now scheduled to go there Oct. 20.

piccolo did you ever get the email stating that you app was complete?

hey djsahand, I never got an e-mail, but I received a letter saying that my application was complete about two weeks ago. Hope that helps.

piccolo2385 said:

Hi Piccolo2385,
If you don't mind, could you give me an idea of what your numbers are (DAT, GPA). I would really love to go to UCSF (AADSAS just sent out my appl. today) and want to know what my chances are. Thanks

ps if you don't feel comfortable about giving out your info, I totally understand.

Hi sunnymeliss!
No, I don't mind sharing my stats with you at all. Here they are:

Undergrad Overall GPA: 3.96 (B.S. in Marine Biology at UCLA)
Science GPA: 3.96
DAT (AA, TS, PAT): 22, 22, 19

As you can see, while my GPA is pretty high, my DAT scores are nothing too impressive. Let me know if you have any other questions, and I'm sure you'll get into UCSF if you show the admissions officials how much you like the school!