Got an email from UoP saying my application was updated...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Graphire

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
and it just updated to "Waiting for Review"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same update haha

and it just updated to "Waiting for Review"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

I was praying for an interview, and I couldnt help saying the F word when I saw the status.

Members don't see this ad :)
Me too! Mine was just "waiting on DAT scores"

I was praying for an interview, and I couldnt help saying the F word when I saw the status.

Same here bro. I was like **** just got trolled by a dental school lol.

At least they are cool to send you status updates by email, granted its a few days behind but its better than having to check every single day and see the same message.

Just a heads up, UOP calls to give out interviews, and the updates on AADSAS are much slower/ more inaccurate than the updates on the UOP site... good luck everyone!

Just a heads up, UOP calls to give out interviews, and the updates on AADSAS are much slower/ more inaccurate than the updates on the UOP site... good luck everyone!

that is good to know.

Seriously by phone calls? I would kill myself if I missed that call.lmao

lol. I'm pretty sure they leave a message if you miss the call. Just make sure you have voice mail set up or that could suck for you.

Good thing I just set up my voicemail!

haha they will also call you back... i usually dont pick up my phone if it is a number i dont know, but if when i saw a (415) number you better believe i picked up....
also, i believe that they are just now starting to review applications and they typically start to call in early september, last year it was a little later ( i believe it was almost october) just so y'all dont start to freak out when your phone doesn't start ringing in the next week

haha they will also call you back... i usually dont pick up my phone if it is a number i dont know, but if when i saw a (415) number you better believe i picked up....
also, i believe that they are just now starting to review applications and they typically start to call in early september, last year it was a little later ( i believe it was almost october) just so y'all dont start to freak out when your phone doesn't start ringing in the next week

now that you mentioned this.. I just realized that I had a missed call from the 415 area code :eek: called back and sure enough, it was a dental school. Didn't pick up because I get lots of random phone calls from telemarketers