Got an email from UoP saying my application was updated...

Graphire

7+ Year Member
Jun 2, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
and it just updated to "Waiting for Review"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :mad:

About the Ads

herkulease

10+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
At least they are cool to send you status updates by email, granted its a few days behind but its better than having to check every single day and see the same message.

Aug 17, 2010
Status
Dental Student
Just a heads up, UOP calls to give out interviews, and the updates on AADSAS are much slower/ more inaccurate than the updates on the UOP site... good luck everyone!

jinhomc

You'll get what you need.
7+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Status
Dental Student
Just a heads up, UOP calls to give out interviews, and the updates on AADSAS are much slower/ more inaccurate than the updates on the UOP site... good luck everyone!
Seriously by phone calls? I would kill myself if I missed that call.lmao

Jun 3, 2010
CA
Status
Pre-Dental
lol. I'm pretty sure they leave a message if you miss the call. Just make sure you have voice mail set up or that could suck for you.

Aug 17, 2010
Status
Dental Student
haha they will also call you back... i usually dont pick up my phone if it is a number i dont know, but if when i saw a (415) number you better believe i picked up....
also, i believe that they are just now starting to review applications and they typically start to call in early september, last year it was a little later ( i believe it was almost october) just so y'all dont start to freak out when your phone doesn't start ringing in the next week

dreamerndoer

10+ Year Member
Dec 7, 2009
Status
Dental Student
haha they will also call you back... i usually dont pick up my phone if it is a number i dont know, but if when i saw a (415) number you better believe i picked up....
also, i believe that they are just now starting to review applications and they typically start to call in early september, last year it was a little later ( i believe it was almost october) just so y'all dont start to freak out when your phone doesn't start ringing in the next week
now that you mentioned this.. I just realized that I had a missed call from the 415 area code :eek: called back and sure enough, it was a dental school. Didn't pick up because I get lots of random phone calls from telemarketers

About the Ads