Got any questions?; I am meeting with an adm. comm. Doc. at nice school!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. H

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm having a meeting with a friend of mine, a Dr. on the UW-Madison medical school ad. comm. So any questions you've wanted to ask about your app, etc... Just shoot, and I'll do my best to ask them!!

Members don't see this ad.

Come on,I know someone has a question to ask?? I need some more....

Mr. H, who do you know at UW? Do you go here?
Just curious...I am graduating from UW on Saturday :)

Shannon

Members don't see this ad :)
BTW...ask them why they waitlisted so many of their own!!!!!!!!

I shouldn't really say, but you go here?! I think you're the first I know from UW, I wonder if you're in any of my classes, wouldn't be surprised. I'll ask him for some of the statistics concerning waitlists, and UW grad's and how they fare..

can you please ask why they rejected lady in red WITHOUT EVEN LOOKING AT MY MCAT FROM AUGUST 2001? AND misspelled my name on the rejection letter????????? :mad: :mad:
i love Wisconsin (one of my many undergrads), but, man, UW pissed me off!!!!

damn Lady, that really seems wrong! I'll ask about their rejection policies...

UW recently sent people on the alternate list a letter stating their specific position on the list. Can you ask him how many people they anticipate accepting off of the alternate list this year? According to the letter I received, they have already accepted around 190 people for 150 spots. Thanks.

Dusty

Yep, Dusty, that's what mine said, too.

Mr. H, I bet you we've crossed paths at some point...did you do Biocore? Alpha Epsilon Delta?
Too funny! I've run into a couple people that I know in real life in this round-about way on the board.

Shannon

Could you ask what to write about in the personal statement?

Sorry folks, I should be able to meet with this person this week. And badgerbabe, I'm in AED (I'm the tall, dark and handsome one :) . But def. no biocore. I'll update when I get back, peace.