Got in to Pritzker!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GS

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
YAHOO!! I made it to U. Chicago! Got a phone call from Sylvia this morning! She is the greatest, most sweetest person. I am withdrawing from 8 schools. Good luck everyone else!

Members don't see this ad.

WOW!!! ... Congratulations! U chicago is high on my list of "wanna go to".

:D :D :D

Yea!!!! CONGRATS! Chicago is an awesome city!!! If you're not familiar with the winters, I'd suggest investing in some thermals!
Go forth and enjoy the day!!!!!
Luck to you!
L
:D

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats :)! i just got a phone call around 6 :oops:o p.m. from another committee member at pritzker, and am so pumped! best of luck to all applying~

Congratulations!! When did you 2 interview? (I'm wondering b/c I interviewed Oct. 2 and they said I'd know w/in 4 wks). Did you both interview in early September? Thanks for the info and congrats again!!

congrats, I loved pritzker and interviewed 2 and a half weeks ago, and was on the edge of my seat coming home to check messages today (but got nothing). When did you two interview? thanks, and congrats

Wow, congrats. Good luck in medicine. I can't wait for my interview next week.

Congrats to everyone who got into Pritzker! As an MS1 at the school, I want to welcome you. Choose Pritzker. It is a great school. It looks like they've streamlined the process since last year!

Way to go!