Got MCAT score back, sent to AACOMAS. Now adding more schools. Do I need to call them??

SpaceHamsterBoo

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Jan 21, 2012
Status
Pre-Medical
I submitted to one school, am verified but am now adding more schools. Do I need to call the initial school? Do I need to call the subsequent schools?

Apr 25, 2014
Florida
Status
Medical Student
I submitted to one school, am verified but am now adding more schools. Do I need to call the initial school? Do I need to call the subsequent schools?
If you got in your mcat scores after secondaries were submitted you should email or call the schools and let them know. Most update their records but some don't if you don't prompt them. Speaking from experience. :)

tony101

2+ Year Member
May 3, 2016
Status
Medical Student
If you got in your mcat scores after secondaries were submitted you should email or call the schools and let them know. Most update their records but some don't if you don't prompt them. Speaking from experience. :)
Hey this is different but I've been shadowing DO's, now up to 24 hours in one and 6 hours in another and got a letter of rec from one of the DO's. A lot of schools I applied to was much earlier, barely when I was with one DO at 4-8 hours, should I also contact the schools and let them know the increase in hours as well as the letter of rec from one?

Apr 25, 2014
Florida
Status
Medical Student
Hey this is different but I've been shadowing DO's, now up to 24 hours in one and 6 hours in another and got a letter of rec from one of the DO's. A lot of schools I applied to was much earlier, barely when I was with one DO at 4-8 hours, should I also contact the schools and let them know the increase in hours as well as the letter of rec from one?
The increase in hours isn't that significant by itself but I would about the rec letter so might as well mention the hours. A very brief email letting them know what you updated in aacomas would be fine. It's probably not needed for 70% of schools but it's hard to know which need it and it can make a difference.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk