Got my first Secondary!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MDrunner

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this is not big news to everyone else, but I am excited! :hardy: My application has not even been verifed yet so I was surprised to get one! So I will be starting to apply to U of Cinn today! yay!!

Members don't see this ad.

MDrunner said:
Got my first Secondary!! .

It is exciting to get started on the secondaries. With your free time, hopefully you'll begin on the essays of those secondaries yet-to-come so that you can return them quickly when they arrive in droves. Many of this year's required essays have been posted elsewhere on this forum:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=419935

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my first one today, too - also not verified yet. Penn State.

Hershey is a lovely place. Not terribly exciting per se, but still very nice. Just watch how much chocolate you eat. :eek:
A friend had an interview there the year before, she said they give you chocky after the interviews.:hardy:

Anyone else like me, and just sit on them for a couple of weeks? I was so excited to get them, I started collecting them like trading cards. As if I could start bartering "my wash U and yale for your stanford and harvard..." It honestly took me two weeks to realize that these need to go back out....

not verified yet, but got secondaries from uconn, gwu, penn st, uhsu, and meharry. withdrawing from ushus though

not verified yet, but got secondaries from uconn, gwu, penn st, uhsu, and meharry. withdrawing from ushus though
You and me both. Who does USUHS think they are with their clinical letter?! To hell with them.

I'm not verified yet and I'm working on Yale, Columbia, AECOM (done), GW (done), and Baylor!

You and me both. Who does USUHS think they are with their clinical letter?! To hell with them.

yeah. its not worth the trouble of obtaining one.

I know this is not big news to everyone else, but I am excited! :hardy: My application has not even been verifed yet so I was surprised to get one! So I will be starting to apply to U of Cinn today! yay!!
Wow, I didn't know you could get secondaries before verification! I haven't been verified yet either, so maybe something is coming for me soon...

Good luck on your first secondary and the rest to come!