1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

got my part 1 last week

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by reina, Dec 7, 2005.

1. reina

reina Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi there,
    I got my part 1 exam last tuesday.and now i,m waiting for result!!!!!!!
    i,m almost dead!!!
    for me the hardest part was micro/patho,i know you gonna lough ,but really questions about fungi and ....were hard.
    the reason is maybe i was not so prepared for that,be cause i always found it the easiest part!!!!!
    i dont know!!!!!
    and i wanted to tell u guys on bioch/physio i marked many questions but i didn,t have even one extra minute!!!so when u answer dont put so many hope on marked and review :luck:

take care everyone

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. reni

reni Member
    5+ Year Member

hi can u pls some post some questions whichever u remmember........n best luck for ur scores.......dont worry the toughest part is over

4. reina

reina Member
    5+ Year Member

actually i,m very bad in remembering things,but it was many questions about bacteria and antibiotics and fungi
    i,m sorry i don,t remember exactly,oh in anatomy study the arms and legs muscles very well .

good luck

5. cheer_up

cheer_up Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Hi Reina

Yeah, I tried to PM you with my above message but it didn't go thru.

Anway, I'll try to cram as much as I can, and leave the rest to God...and....luck...something I've been very much lacking so far :D . Thanks a lot for your advice.

Hope you did way, way better than you expected. Best of luck to you. :luck:
    Take care