1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

got my part 1 last week

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by reina, Dec 7, 2005.

1. reina

reina Member
    5+ Year Member

Hi there,
    I got my part 1 exam last tuesday.and now i,m waiting for result!!!!!!!
    i,m almost dead!!!
    for me the hardest part was micro/patho,i know you gonna lough ,but really questions about fungi and ....were hard.
    the reason is maybe i was not so prepared for that,be cause i always found it the easiest part!!!!!
    i dont know!!!!!
    and i wanted to tell u guys on bioch/physio i marked many questions but i didn,t have even one extra minute!!!so when u answer dont put so many hope on marked and review :luck:

take care everyone

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. reni

reni Member
    5+ Year Member

hi can u pls some post some questions whichever u remmember........n best luck for ur scores.......dont worry the toughest part is over

4. reina

reina Member
    5+ Year Member

actually i,m very bad in remembering things,but it was many questions about bacteria and antibiotics and fungi
    i,m sorry i don,t remember exactly,oh in anatomy study the arms and legs muscles very well .

good luck

5. cheer_up

cheer_up Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Hi Reina

Yeah, I tried to PM you with my above message but it didn't go thru.

Anway, I'll try to cram as much as I can, and leave the rest to God...and....luck...something I've been very much lacking so far :D . Thanks a lot for your advice.

Hope you did way, way better than you expected. Best of luck to you. :luck:
    Take care