got my part 1 last week

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

reina

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,
I got my part 1 exam last tuesday.and now i,m waiting for result!!!!!!!
i,m almost dead!!!
for me the hardest part was micro/patho,i know you gonna lough ,but really questions about fungi and ....were hard.
the reason is maybe i was not so prepared for that,be cause i always found it the easiest part!!!!!
i dont know!!!!!
and i wanted to tell u guys on bioch/physio i marked many questions but i didn,t have even one extra minute!!!so when u answer dont put so many hope on marked and review :luck:

take care everyone

Members don't see this ad.

reina said:
Hi there,
I got my part 1 exam last tuesday.and now i,m waiting for result!!!!!!!
i,m almost dead!!!
for me the hardest part was micro/patho,i know you gonna lough ,but really questions about fungi and ....were hard.
the reason is maybe i was not so prepared for that,be cause i always found it the easiest part!!!!!
i dont know!!!!!
and i wanted to tell u guys on bioch/physio i marked many questions but i didn,t have even one extra minute!!!so when u answer dont put so many hope on marked and review :luck:

take care everyone
hi can u pls some post some questions whichever u remmember........n best luck for ur scores.......dont worry the toughest part is over

reni said:
hi can u pls some post some questions whichever u remmember........n best luck for ur scores.......dont worry the toughest part is over
actually i,m very bad in remembering things,but it was many questions about bacteria and antibiotics and fungi
i,m sorry i don,t remember exactly,oh in anatomy study the arms and legs muscles very well .

good luck

reina said:
i forgot to answer your another question,

no dear i havent apply for anywhere,because i didnt get the result yet

good luck and keep in touch ;)

Hi Reina

Yeah, I tried to PM you with my above message but it didn't go thru.

Anway, I'll try to cram as much as I can, and leave the rest to God...and....luck...something I've been very much lacking so far :D . Thanks a lot for your advice.

Hope you did way, way better than you expected. Best of luck to you. :luck:
Take care