Got my score from my advisor, not aamc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amy B

I miss my son so much
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got my scores from my advisor not from my mailbox.

I improved 5 POINTS from my April score. :D :D :D :D :D

My heart is racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats! Good job! I know it's a good feeling. I got my scores from my advisor today too, ending the seemingly interminable wait.

Oh, the relief. :)

Reactions: 1 user
It should be really great. The new score would definitely tell your caliber in academics since the time to prep after April MCAT was really short and demonstrates that this August score is what you should have gotten.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!! That's wonderful... you must be so happy! :) :)

I got my socre from my advisor as well- pretty sad. :(

Still no sign of scores in Utah, but I got my score from my advisor. 4 point increase from April!

WOW!!! 5 whole points? power to you... that shows some real determination and kick ass study skills... CONGRATS!!!!!

Congrats. I can understand how happy you must feel. My roomate has been my study partner for all the chem classes, and we have pushed each other (him to think conceptually and not just for the test and me just to study period). We both took the August MCAT last year and he was very disappointed w/ his score.
So when the score arrived this time he said "i hope you dont think I'm gay, but MAN i need a hug right now" and opened up to reveal a 3 point improvement. That warmth of triumph that almost brings you to tears came over me watching him jump around the room. :)

Success stories do happen if you put your mind to it. For those of you that didn't do as well as you'd like.. there IS a second chance. perseverance pays!

Great job Amy Beth!! I do know just how you feel, I had a 6 point increase from April to August.