Got my score today for part 1...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentijung

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Mr/Ms operator.
How can i delete this thread???

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Gosh I nealy failed...however I passed as 77... TT ^^;
I'm so shy to give such an advice cuz there are lots of good graders...
But I just wanna say this, sincerely I haven't read any reference books, only rely on Decks n released Qs and somehow I passed means that those are really helped a lot and plus with some Qs discussed in this website.
Anyway Thanx to SDN website.hehe.
Only Decks n released Qs can't assure your higher grede, that's also proved with my grade, so you guys know what i mean...
I'm afraid that i can make more better with part1
thats the reason why I'm just gonna proceed to part2 but this time I'm gonna open the books.^^;
Every candidates, good luck to you all.
God is always listening to your pray...

Hi, Its O.K first time I got 79 part 1 and 77 part 2 , I applyed to differant universitys , But no answers , if i were you , i will repeat this part 1 again , i know its hard ...but score (from 75 to 82 ) still low ...anyway good luck

i'm waiting for my score for NBDE part 1.This is my first attemp. I studied very hard,but I didnt do it well. So many things in the exam that I never thought they would ask.For me, I think its really hard.How do they tell the result,via email or mail? and Dentijung, how did you feel when you were waiting for your score? after you finished with the exam were you confident that you will pass? and what score you thought you would get before you knew the result?from the total 400 questions, how many questions that you thought you were wrong? For me, I regret a lot about reviewing the questions for second time.I changed to answer the wrong answer a lot -__-' I am not confident at all.

Gosh I nealy failed...however I passed as 77... TT ^^;
I'm so shy to give such an advice cuz there are lots of good graders...
But I just wanna say this, sincerely I haven't read any reference books, only rely on Decks n released Qs and somehow I passed means that those are really helped a lot and plus with some Qs discussed in this website.
Anyway Thanx to SDN website.hehe.
Only Decks n released Qs can't assure your higher grede, that's also proved with my grade, so you guys know what i mean...
I'm afraid that i can make more better with part1
thats the reason why I'm just gonna proceed to part2 but this time I'm gonna open the books.^^;
Every candidates, good luck to you all.
God is always listening to your pray...

how many right do you have out of 400 ?