Got my scores today!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GreyFox2002

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I live in Detroit Metro.

Here's my scores

Verbal - 92
Biology - 92
Reading - 89
Math - 68 :(
Chemistry - 97

Writing - 5

Composite - 94

Overall, very happy with the results, except math of course.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations!!! I hope my news is as good as yours...I'm just hoping for an 80 composite at least..that would make me happy. :) Again congrats!!

Congrats man. You did great. I wouldn't worry to much about that math score either. I live in chicago, hopefully my scores will arrive today also.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you GreyFox for starting a new thread to announce your score after they arrived and not two weeks before they arrived like some others did.

How is that composite weighted, because if you just average them its like an 87...?

Just out of curiosity GrayFox, what score did you *think* you made before you got the test back? Have you taken PCAT before this time?

How is that composite weighted, because if you just average them its like an 87...?

No one really knows what the weighted scale is. Only Harcourt does and it probably changes a little bit each time depending on the test takes that session. Who knows...

Congrats on the high composite score! I hope mine is as good as yours!

good question HD Chang. Yeah greyfox, I am curious too. Did you think you did that well or were you surprised your scores were so high?

Does anyone else have a pit in the stomach kind of feeling? :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Detroit Metro.

Here's my scores

Verbal - 92
Biology - 92
Reading - 89
Chemistry - 97

Writing - 5

Composite - 94

Where in the Detroit area do you live? I am at school right now, and I live near Rochester, and I am also wondering if I have gotten my scores yet.... Congrats!!!

:thumbup: Congrats GreyFox2002! :thumbup:

Those are very nice scores, don't fret the math.

...so they're ariving, I better stretch my finger muscles out before I get a cramp while crossing them

Good luck!

Good 4 u men......haven't received mine yet....but I got really psyched when I saw this morning that pharmcas got them already!!

I can't wait to get mine....probably tomorrow....I don't know if I want to see them though. I'm really nervous. I haven't slept in the last 2 days thinking about this. I've had nightmares....horrible stuff. We shall see tomorrow...will post when I receive them.

So nervous. Pharm CAS got my score but I could not go home until 6:00pm. Running stupid gel for 1 hour.

Nerve racking

good job dear, excellent scores. i live in phoenix and still have not received mine....driving me nuts!!!!

Guys, I'm so jealous, even PharmCAS got my scores before I did...

People of South Florida, watch out, I'm speeding home tomorrow to check my mail... =)

Come on now I'm in Waco, TX about 2 and a half hours away from SA and haven't seen my scores in the mailbox yet....hopefully the mailman is just runnin late......

I don't because I already got accepted to Pharmacy School, but I took the PCAT in October (3rd and final time). I am curious about my scores though.

I have that feeling. What if I did worse this second time around? I felt like crap that morning. Oh well I guess I'll just have to see!

I don't because I already got accepted to Pharmacy School, but I took the PCAT in October (3rd and final time). I am curious about my scores though.

Awesome! Were you a reapplicant? I ask because of the three attempts.

I live in Detroit Metro.

Here's my scores

Verbal - 92
Biology - 92
Reading - 89
Chemistry - 97

Writing - 5

Composite - 94

Wow, those are really awesome scores. I didn't score as well as you did on verbal, bio and chem...those are high! I got a 93 composite. I got a 68 on my math too...do you think it will make much of a difference?

i live in california.
anyone got their scores yet?
pharmcas website said they received it but did not post the scores yet.:scared:

i think they do but it takes a week for them to post them after receiving them.

i think they do but it takes a week for them to post them after receiving them.

That's incorrect, they only show that they've been received and the date they were received.

It depends on certain things.

They don't use average. They look at the whole thing.

I got 92/92/89/68 and 97 on the 5. Someone else could have gotten 92/60/89/75 and 97, and also get placed in the same percentile. The average for those 5 would be 82, less than 97. However, they look at how EACH score compares to everyone else's individual score per section of the test, and weight it accordingly. Using averages of the 5 scores would not be appropriate to develop a curve. I'm sure they have formulas for this.

good question HD Chang. Yeah greyfox, I am curious too. Did you think you did that well or were you surprised your scores were so high?

I was expecting high scores in biology and chemistry for sure. I have a BioChemd degree so I better have scored high there. I thought I did decent on reading and verbal, scores were better than expected. Math I was expecting to do poorly on, as I hadn't taken Calc II since freshman year (4 years ago) and didn't expect so much calc on the exam.

I write great essays and knew I would have gotten at least a 4.

Just out of curiosity GrayFox, what score did you *think* you made before you got the test back? Have you taken PCAT before this time?

I would have guessed 88-90 range. This was my first time taking the PCAT, so needless to say I'm glad I don't have to take it again :p

Congrats to Texastwinner and Greyfox for such high scores! I'm a little disappointed though because I live in Houston (3.5 hours from San Antonio), and I still haven't received my scores yet!!! I was so sure that I would receive them today, but I guess I'll have to wait one more day. It's my first PCAT so I would love any score above 80 percentile. Good luck everyone!:)

ditto on being accepted AND taking it a third time...hehe it is such a relief not to have to worry anymore!!

I have insomnia tonight because I am so anxious for my scores, damnit! I will go insane if they do not come tomorrow for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in Illinois, what do you guys think, will I get em? I sure hope so!

my score better come soon so i can get some sleep!!! damn you guys got such high scores (percentile). Do they let you know of your raw scores? I mean how many you get right?

In Minnesota and still no scores. I my mailman wasn't so nice I probably would have tackled him. Ohhh if only Harcourt was in MN. I'd probably be camped out on their front lawn. If I get those damn scores on my birthday they better be sweet...either way I'll end up at the bar ohhh well.

This is the second time I take it, the first time I got a 95, but that was two years ago when I was still in school... I dropped a lot in chemistry and biology... I already got into Nova but would really like to go to UF... (they don't accept my old score)... Do you guys think I have a chance... my pre-req. GPA is 3.47
;(

Last edited:
From Maryland.
Composite 80.
Strangely enough, I did worse in both verbal and reading (this is my 2nd time), and managed somehow to get a 96 on quantitative. So weird.

Not sure if I'm happy or sad about my 80.
I was secretly hoping to get an 82-85 since I would really love to go to UMB.

composite 89:)

i'm very happy with my score considering that i got a 75 the first time. Now one part of the wait is over. On to phase two...(ACCEPTANCE:scared: )
btw i'm from/in maryland

I live in Virginia, but didn't get my scores today! I think my mailman must be sick or on a leave or something :/