Got NBDE Part I Score - Choices?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSRam

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

Today I got my NBDE Part I score

Comp Score : 86 ( New pattern)

Anatomic Science : 80
Bio/Phy : 73
Micro / Path : 81
Dental Anat/Occlu : 70

GPA : 3.02
TOEFL : Not yet (expect: 100)
Experience : 3 years in India

Can you suggest me , What are the best Universities to apply.

Is this score OK? to get the admission.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hai my stats match with u but i dont have experience as u had. I graduated in 2006 dec and now from 5 months doing obsevership. nbde 86 toefl 101 and gpa 3.00 and i have been wailisted in 2 schools and 2 rejected. hence I would say that dont bank on the 86 score apply to colleges and gv a try to improve. which i realized lately. DDS ram (telugu?:)) chalo phir good luck

Hi Sapphire, Thanks for replay, Yes I am from AP

Can you suggest me which uni. are better for these scores??

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Sapphire, Thanks for replay, Yes I am from AP

Can you suggest me which uni. are better for these scores??

Thanks
Hi,
Congrats .You have a decent score and with a GPA of above 3 you have a v good chance in NYU.You can also try for Boston..
I am planning to give NBDE in july and just want to know how your exam was???I am preparing from KAplan Book NAd Decks and the old QP.Did you also study these or are there any other sources which i can refer to..
Thanks and All the Best

hi doctormeens,

I Studied

1. Decks 2007
2. Kaplan Book
3. Old Questions Papers (All most all )
4. First Aid book ( USMLE )

With these I got that score, actually I expected more in Dental Anat..

Planning to Audit the score..

Thanks

hi doctormeens,

I Studied

1. Decks 2007
2. Kaplan Book

Thanks
Thanks a lot and all the best ....
Yes even am thinking tht Dental Anatomy will be my weak sub too...Dont know where else to study from..
Good luck with the Auditing

hi, sapphire pl let me know ur individual subject scores , and also partial exams can we take know .
hai my stats match with u but i dont have experience as u had. I graduated in 2006 dec and now from 5 months doing obsevership. nbde 86 toefl 101 and gpa 3.00 and i have been wailisted in 2 schools and 2 rejected. hence I would say that dont bank on the 86 score apply to colleges and gv a try to improve. which i realized lately. DDS ram (telugu?:)) chalo phir good luck

hi doctormeens,

I Studied

1. Decks 2007
2. Kaplan Book

Thanks
Hi,
Please let me know if you got any diagramatic Q in occlusion or morphology in Dental Anatomy Q.
Thanks in advance
All the Best

hi..
hang on..you will get in...neither have given you a straight rejection...
so wait..and pray..
al the best...