1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

got rocked on aamc 5

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by regisphilbin, Aug 14, 2002.

1. regisphilbin

regisphilbin Member
    7+ Year Member

crappy...
    just finished up aamc V....
    got smoked... except on verbal.
    11 on the verbal
    8 on physics
    7 on bio

disappointing...

i took aamc 4 two days ago and got triple 11s...
    im losing confidence now!:( :( :(

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

don't!! you can't think this way. You are probably just getting tired/burned out. Go over the questions that you got wrong; see why this is occurring. Take a few hours off from studying; go watch your favorite TV show..hell, go watch it all day! This is NOT crunch time, you need to relax. You already know your stuff, now it's time to take a deeeep breath. NO MORE going over silly little mechanisms...just look at the big picture. Remind yourself the main (key) points in each big picture. Definitely take atleast half a day off on Friday.

Above all: DO NOT LOSE CONFIDENCE!!! That's half the game!!!

4. ocean11

ocean11 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey I got the opposite deal from you on the AAMC V

9 (almost an 8) verbal and 12 ps and 12 bio on AAMC V that is JUST a 9, one point less and it woulda been an 8....

I can't seem to get my 9 up to a 10 damn!

5. erock

erock Member
    7+ Year Member

Don't take it to heart, regisphilbin. Biology on AAMC V was my worst section too. I think I've just been burnt out lately, and slacked off on the last section. My solution to the problem: relax and have a beer...