1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

got rocked on aamc 5

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by regisphilbin, Aug 14, 2002.

1. regisphilbin

regisphilbin Member
    7+ Year Member

crappy...
    just finished up aamc V....
    got smoked... except on verbal.
    11 on the verbal
    8 on physics
    7 on bio

disappointing...

i took aamc 4 two days ago and got triple 11s...
    im losing confidence now!:( :( :(

2. Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member

don't!! you can't think this way. You are probably just getting tired/burned out. Go over the questions that you got wrong; see why this is occurring. Take a few hours off from studying; go watch your favorite TV show..hell, go watch it all day! This is NOT crunch time, you need to relax. You already know your stuff, now it's time to take a deeeep breath. NO MORE going over silly little mechanisms...just look at the big picture. Remind yourself the main (key) points in each big picture. Definitely take atleast half a day off on Friday.

Above all: DO NOT LOSE CONFIDENCE!!! That's half the game!!!

3. ocean11

ocean11 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey I got the opposite deal from you on the AAMC V

9 (almost an 8) verbal and 12 ps and 12 bio on AAMC V that is JUST a 9, one point less and it woulda been an 8....

I can't seem to get my 9 up to a 10 damn!

4. erock

erock Member
    7+ Year Member

Don't take it to heart, regisphilbin. Biology on AAMC V was my worst section too. I think I've just been burnt out lately, and slacked off on the last section. My solution to the problem: relax and have a beer...