Chess Dragon

10+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2008
Status (Visible)
So I am matching in an early match specialty, and rank lists are due in a few weeks. Today I got my score on the Step 2 CK back, and I really did great. I want my early match programs to know my scores, but the SF Match will not distribute the score report, and in any case it takes them 2-3 weeks to distribute anything. How should I get the scores to the programs? Do you think they would accept a faxed copy of my score report that I could print off the USMLE website? Or should I overnight my scores to them through the USMLE (expensive!) Or does doing this make me look like a showoff, and therefore I should just let it slide?

peter90036

not out fishing
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 13, 2005
next to the pond
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
call/email the PC at the respective programs and inform that you got the score, ask if they want it faxed/email pdf etc
very likely it wont change much unless your other scores, grades etc were not at the same level.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.