Got the famous call; I'm INNNN!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gentle

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was at work having a stressful day (I'm an LPN) when my phone rang. I've always made sure to turn it on especially after interviewing at NJMS. So I looked at the # and it's a 212 code. I've a friend in Philly but the code is 215. Well, I went ahead and took the call and .........behold, it was Dr. Heinrich of all people. I just knew that I was in. Ofcourse, he was the bearer of good news.

That was my first interview and I wasn't sure how it went even though I had all these positive comments from my interviewer. Now, I can rest assured that I'll become an Doctor!. It's a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SDNers for sharing your stories all along, both good and bad. It surely kept me going and still will as I continue this process and ofcourse, in a more relaxed manner.

Gentle-

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!!! I hope to see you at the luncheon on January 6th! Congrats again and enjoy :)

i am happy for you, although njms is now really f_cking driving me nuts. i have pretty competitive stats, i'm an in-state resident, i've been complete for more than three goddamn months, and nothing yet. and when i call for a status update, they don't tell me a thing. i'm really losing it.

if you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey gentle

congratulations bro/sis

When was your interview?

Congratulations!!!!

Congratulations!!

Gentle said:
Yesterday I was at work having a stressful day (I'm an LPN) when my phone rang. I've always made sure to turn it on especially after interviewing at NJMS. So I looked at the # and it's a 212 code. I've a friend in Philly but the code is 215. Well, I went ahead and took the call and .........behold, it was Dr. Heinrich of all people. I just knew that I was in. Ofcourse, he was the bearer of good news.

That was my first interview and I wasn't sure how it went even though I had all these positive comments from my interviewer. Now, I can rest assured that I'll become an Doctor!. It's a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SDNers for sharing your stories all along, both good and bad. It surely kept me going and still will as I continue this process and ofcourse, in a more relaxed manner.

Gentle-

Congratulations Gentle!! yay! :)

I have an announcement to make: "I'M FULLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

Congrats!

Gentle said:

Gentle-

Congratulations!!!

Congrats Gentle! Feels wonderful to finally have your hard work, stress, and loss of money pay off huh?

I just got my call 1/2 hr ago and am so relieved/excited I can't wait to get out of work oh thank goodness

Members don't see this ad :)
beefballs said:
I just got my call 1/2 hr ago and am so relieved/excited I can't wait to get out of work oh thank goodness

Congratulations!

When was your interview?

medhacker said:
hey gentle

congratulations bro/sis

When was your interview?

medhacker...Thanks! Gentle is a bro. I interviewed on 11/15. Are u expecting to hear from them?

gdbaby said:
Congratulations!!!!

Thanks gdbaby. My finals start tomorrow and I'm having a hard time concentrating to study.I'm just so excited with the good news.

Gentle-

beefballs said:

Beefballs CONGRATULATIONS!!! It feels good to get that call doesn't it??

Gentle said:
medhacker...Thanks! Gentle is a bro. I interviewed on 11/15. Are u expecting to hear from them?

Indeed bro, I interviewed 2 weeks after you though

Enjoy! :clap:

zahque said:
i am happy for you, although njms is now really f_cking driving me nuts. i have pretty competitive stats, i'm an in-state resident, i've been complete for more than three goddamn months, and nothing yet. and when i call for a status update, they don't tell me a thing. i'm really losing it.

if you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

Zahque, I PMed you.

Goodluck man.

Gentle said:
Beefballs CONGRATULATIONS!!! It feels good to get that call doesn't it??
yes it feels incredible, plus since I am not in school right now and don't have finals or anything to worry about it feels like a huge weight is off of my shoulders.

how depressing... while I certainly am happy for your acceptances, this seems bad news for me (interviewed on 10th Nov).
Hope you enjoy NJMS!

medhacker said:
Indeed bro, I interviewed 2 weeks after you though

Enjoy! :clap:

OK. I won't worry then. Just be patient and pray for the best. Things will, hopefully, work out just fine bro.

My best!

Gentle-

daviddamoore said:
how depressing... while I certainly am happy for your acceptances, this seems bad news for me (interviewed on 10th Nov).
Hope you enjoy NJMS!

hey daviddamoore, if you don't mind me asking--were you rejected post-interview from the UW?

Congratulations on your other interviews. I am still waiting on Albany (among many others). :luck:

Congrats!!! NJMS is awesome :)

daviddamoore said:
Hope you enjoy NJMS!

daviddamoore,

Dr. H actually told me that the quick turn around on my decision (I know there've been quicker ones though), is b/c my interviewer had a very good impression of me and his comments were a big +. I also remember my interviewer telling me that he was on the admissions committee. So I think u shouldn't give up as of yet.

Lets hope and pray that good news comes your way. Goodluck!

Gentle-

Gentle said:
daviddamoore,

Dr. H actually told me that the quick turn around on my decision (I know there've been quicker ones though), is b/c my interviewer had a very good impression of me and his comments were a big +. I also remember my interviewer telling me that he was on the admissions committee. So I think u shouldn't give up as of yet.

Lets hope and pray that good news comes your way. Goodluck!

Gentle-

What up G?

You mentioned before that your interviewer made positive comments of your appl. to you. Without going into revealing details how were those comments? just curious, thanks.

Seagal said:
hey daviddamoore, if you don't mind me asking--were you rejected post-interview from the UW?

Congratulations on your other interviews. I am still waiting on Albany (among many others). :luck:

No - pre secondary even!