Gentle

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
OH
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Yesterday I was at work having a stressful day (I'm an LPN) when my phone rang. I've always made sure to turn it on especially after interviewing at NJMS. So I looked at the # and it's a 212 code. I've a friend in Philly but the code is 215. Well, I went ahead and took the call and .........behold, it was Dr. Heinrich of all people. I just knew that I was in. Ofcourse, he was the bearer of good news.

That was my first interview and I wasn't sure how it went even though I had all these positive comments from my interviewer. Now, I can rest assured that I'll become an Doctor!. It's a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SDNers for sharing your stories all along, both good and bad. It surely kept me going and still will as I continue this process and ofcourse, in a more relaxed manner.

Gentle-

scneuro

10+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Status
Congrats!!!! I hope to see you at the luncheon on January 6th! Congrats again and enjoy :)

doctorFred

intensive carer
10+ Year Member
May 5, 2005
, location, location!
Status
Attending Physician
i am happy for you, although njms is now really f_cking driving me nuts. i have pretty competitive stats, i'm an in-state resident, i've been complete for more than three goddamn months, and nothing yet. and when i call for a status update, they don't tell me a thing. i'm really losing it.

if you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

About the Ads

gdbaby

Prettier than before
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 20, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Congratulations!!!!

GA Girl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2005
Status
Congratulations!!

Gentle said:
Yesterday I was at work having a stressful day (I'm an LPN) when my phone rang. I've always made sure to turn it on especially after interviewing at NJMS. So I looked at the # and it's a 212 code. I've a friend in Philly but the code is 215. Well, I went ahead and took the call and .........behold, it was Dr. Heinrich of all people. I just knew that I was in. Ofcourse, he was the bearer of good news.

That was my first interview and I wasn't sure how it went even though I had all these positive comments from my interviewer. Now, I can rest assured that I'll become an Doctor!. It's a dream come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks SDNers for sharing your stories all along, both good and bad. It surely kept me going and still will as I continue this process and ofcourse, in a more relaxed manner.

Gentle-

OwnageMobile

is just a moniker.
10+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2005
a better place
Status
Non-Student
Reprazent

Seagal

15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Gentle said:

Gentle-

Congratulations!!!

gbleeker

Creighton, 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2005
Iowa
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Congrats Gentle! Feels wonderful to finally have your hard work, stress, and loss of money pay off huh?

beefballs

MIDWEST
10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I just got my call 1/2 hr ago and am so relieved/excited I can't wait to get out of work oh thank goodness

About the Ads

medhacker

We can end world poverty!
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2005
It's all 'bout God's strategy
Status
beefballs said:
I just got my call 1/2 hr ago and am so relieved/excited I can't wait to get out of work oh thank goodness
Congratulations!

When was your interview?

Gentle

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
OH
Status
Resident [Any Field]
medhacker said:
hey gentle

congratulations bro/sis

When was your interview?
medhacker...Thanks! Gentle is a bro. I interviewed on 11/15. Are u expecting to hear from them?

Gentle

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
OH
Status
Resident [Any Field]
gdbaby said:
Congratulations!!!!
Thanks gdbaby. My finals start tomorrow and I'm having a hard time concentrating to study.I'm just so excited with the good news.

Gentle-

Gentle

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
OH
Status
Resident [Any Field]
beefballs said:
Beefballs CONGRATULATIONS!!! It feels good to get that call doesn't it??

medhacker

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2005
Status
Gentle said:
medhacker...Thanks! Gentle is a bro. I interviewed on 11/15. Are u expecting to hear from them?
Indeed bro, I interviewed 2 weeks after you though

Enjoy! :clap:

Gentle

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
OH
Status
Resident [Any Field]
zahque said:
i am happy for you, although njms is now really f_cking driving me nuts. i have pretty competitive stats, i'm an in-state resident, i've been complete for more than three goddamn months, and nothing yet. and when i call for a status update, they don't tell me a thing. i'm really losing it.

if you don't mind me asking, what are your stats?

Zahque, I PMed you.

Goodluck man.

beefballs

MIDWEST
10+ Year Member
Apr 26, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Gentle said:
Beefballs CONGRATULATIONS!!! It feels good to get that call doesn't it??
yes it feels incredible, plus since I am not in school right now and don't have finals or anything to worry about it feels like a huge weight is off of my shoulders.

daviddamoore

UK fool
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2005
Cali, SJ
Status
how depressing... while I certainly am happy for your acceptances, this seems bad news for me (interviewed on 10th Nov).
Hope you enjoy NJMS!

Gentle

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
OH
Status
Resident [Any Field]
medhacker said:
Indeed bro, I interviewed 2 weeks after you though

Enjoy! :clap:
OK. I won't worry then. Just be patient and pray for the best. Things will, hopefully, work out just fine bro.

My best!

Gentle-

PurpleHaze

Takin it day by day
10+ Year Member
Jan 9, 2005
Status
Attending Physician
Congratulations!!

Seagal

15+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2005
Status
Resident [Any Field]
daviddamoore said:
how depressing... while I certainly am happy for your acceptances, this seems bad news for me (interviewed on 10th Nov).
Hope you enjoy NJMS!
hey daviddamoore, if you don't mind me asking--were you rejected post-interview from the UW?

Congratulations on your other interviews. I am still waiting on Albany (among many others). :luck:

Gentle

10+ Year Member
Feb 24, 2005
OH
Status
Resident [Any Field]
daviddamoore said:
Hope you enjoy NJMS!
daviddamoore,

Dr. H actually told me that the quick turn around on my decision (I know there've been quicker ones though), is b/c my interviewer had a very good impression of me and his comments were a big +. I also remember my interviewer telling me that he was on the admissions committee. So I think u shouldn't give up as of yet.

Lets hope and pray that good news comes your way. Goodluck!

Gentle-

medhacker

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 14, 2005
Status
Gentle said:
daviddamoore,

Dr. H actually told me that the quick turn around on my decision (I know there've been quicker ones though), is b/c my interviewer had a very good impression of me and his comments were a big +. I also remember my interviewer telling me that he was on the admissions committee. So I think u shouldn't give up as of yet.

Lets hope and pray that good news comes your way. Goodluck!

Gentle-

What up G?

You mentioned before that your interviewer made positive comments of your appl. to you. Without going into revealing details how were those comments? just curious, thanks.

daviddamoore

UK fool
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 3, 2005
Cali, SJ
Status
Seagal said:
hey daviddamoore, if you don't mind me asking--were you rejected post-interview from the UW?

Congratulations on your other interviews. I am still waiting on Albany (among many others). :luck:
No - pre secondary even!

About the Ads