Feb 16, 2010
Status
Pre-Medical
Hi everyone, I applied to Goucher late in the cycle (file complete 3/2) and was wondering if anyone applied lateish as well and if you have heard anything yet? Is anyone else waiting to hear back for an interview? Also, do they let you know if you are on the waitlist?

The past 2 weeks they said that my app is going to be reviewed that week and I'll find out that week but haven't heard anything just yet. Anyone know when is the latest they generally let you know? I would absolutely love to go there but am hoping to get an interview there first! ;)

Thanks!

EJS1979

10+ Year Member
Nov 19, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Hey -- I'm a current Goucher postbac. We're on Spring Break now, but I was just talking to Betsy, Sharon, and Theresa yesterday. They're still looking at applications, but everything got a little backed up when campus was closed for a week for the snow, and they're still getting caught up. It's hard, I know, but try to be patient -- it's worth it! Good luck!

Lefty Doodle

7+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2010
Status
Medical Student
Hi my app went complete around 2/25 I got invited to interview about a week later. Had my interview 3/10 and got a letter dated 3/15 saying I'd been put on hold. So I guess the committee has met at least once since you applied but must be backed up. I am feeling pretty in limbo now as you must but am using my extra energy applying to my backup choices ( the cheap route). Keep us posted!