government issued ID?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iheartmcats

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
my driver's license has been long expired. the only form of ID i have is a green card, but that does not have a signature on it. will they accept it? my test is tomorrow morning! :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Calling the AAMC should definitely be your first move. Maybe they will accept your green card. Or maybe you could go to the DMV today and get your license renewed? That's probably not how you want to spend the day before your MCAT but you should be proactive on this so you don't have to worry about being turned away tomorrow. You could also try calling the testing center as they will be familiar with the procedures. Good luck!

my driver's license has been long expired. the only form of ID i have is a green card, but that does not have a signature on it. will they accept it? my test is tomorrow morning! :scared:

Do you have a passport? Would another country's passport be acceptable (I'm not knowledgeable of this)?