Governors State University Class of 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cm0525

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Started this thread to see who else accepted!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I've accepted my offer as well! Paid my deposit yesterday. Thanks for starting this thread. Congrats on getting accepted! :)

I have also been accepted, is there a Facebook group for all accepted students?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard any news about the SDS scholarship, I've emailed the address on the website and have had no response

Has anyone heard any news about the SDS scholarship, I've emailed the address on the website and have had no response
Professor Rebecca Wojcik sent out an email on 3/10/17. The attachment "Letter to incoming DPT students" had information about the SDS application.
I will email information about and an application for the Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students (SDS) for Fall 2017 to all admitted DPT students in the next several days. Applications will be due by late March. This scholarship is not a first-come-first-served application. As long as you submit an application by the deadline (late March), you will be considered.

The primary eligibility criterion is that students must meet the federal criteria for financially disadvantaged status, as evidenced by Adjusted Gross Income listed on your income tax returns, or, in the case of students who are listed as dependents on their parent(s)' or guardian's tax returns, the other person(s) must meet the federal criteria for financially disadvantaged status.

Please make sure that you have completed a FAFSA form in preparation for submitting an application for the SDS. The FAFSA application is available on the FAFSA website at www.fafsa.ed.gov/. GSU's federal school code is 009145.

Still no application for SDS scholarship?

Has anyone registered for classes yet?

I have, it opened up Friday

Has anyone registered for classes yet?
I registered today because I had to wait for them to release my immunization hold. Kind of upset everyone jumped on the 01 lab sections for anatomy (Mondays and Wednesdays), so I had to register for the 02 sections. I wonder when they will release the class schedule for PHYT 6743. I would like to see how my weeks will look during the summer semester.

Did you guys register for the Monday-Wednesday lab, or the Tuesday-Thursday lab?

I registered today because I had to wait for them to release my immunization hold. Kind of upset everyone jumped on the 01 lab sections for anatomy (Mondays and Wednesdays), so I had to register for the 02 sections. I wonder when they will release the class schedule for PHYT 6743. I would like to see how my weeks will look during the summer semester.

Did you guys register for the Monday-Wednesday lab, or the Tuesday-Thursday lab?
I registered for the monday-wednesday lab! Yeah, I had to send in my immunization records as well and they took the hold off of mine on the day that we were allowed to register. I was told that the PHYT6743 class is held in person once every two weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I registered for the monday-wednesday lab! Yeah, I had to send in my immunization records as well and they took the hold off of mine on the day that we were allowed to register. I was told that the PHYT6743 class is held in person once every two weeks.
Nice! Once every two weeks isn't bad. Thanks for the info.

FYI check your student e-mail!! We have received information about the SDS scholarship!

Do you guys know if we are allowed to set-up a FB group?

I was wondering the same thing, I think it would be easier to communicate

There is no harm in setting one up

Reactions: 1 user
Did you set up a FB group?
no I haven't. Should I? I sent an email to the program and they said that they cannot condone establishing a FB group. Should I still make one?

Yeah I don't think it would be a problem. Because other classes at our school have a group too. I say you make it!
no I haven't. Should I? I sent an email to the program and they said that they cannot condone establishing a FB group. Should I still make one?

I can't make the FB without at least adding someone in it

Did anybody make the FB group?