- cGPA and sGPA as calculated by AMCAS or AACOMAS, cGPA 4.0, sGPA 4.0
- MCAT score(s) and breakdown, MCAT 519, Bio 129, Physical Science 131, Social Science 132, Critical 127
- State of residence or country of citizenship (if non-US), GA
- Ethnicity and/or race, Asian
- Undergraduate institution or category, Best State School, Biomedical Engineering Major, (rated top 3 in the nation)
- Clinical experience (volunteer and non-volunteer) 2500 plus including Gap year
- Research experience and productivity 1250,
- Shadowing experience and specialties represented 60
- Non-clinical volunteering 600
- Other extracurricular activities (including athletics, military service, gap year activities, leadership, teaching, etc)
- Relevant honors or awards Faculty Honors All four years, graduate with highest honor
- Anything else not listed you think might be important?
University of Wisconsin
How does my list look? Any comments? Thanks!