Gpa/bcmp Gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopeless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know you guys are going to tell me to go search or check mdapplicants, but I was curious and just wanted to know the average studentdoctor GPA (BCPM GPA too) and mcat if u want. I feel like mdapplicants is not a good representation. I feel like people don't take the time to fill it out. Hopefully I will find more people in my boat and won't feel too bad not having an interviews yet and i applied in august. Hopefully they give out interviews in january.

GPA/ BCPM/ MCAT
3.4 / 3.44/ 34

Members don't see this ad.

hopeless said:
Ok, I know you guys are going to tell me to go search or check mdapplicants, but I was curious and just wanted to know the average studentdoctor GPA (BCPM GPA too) and mcat if u want. I feel like mdapplicants is not a good representation. I feel like people don't take the time to fill it out. Hopefully I will find more people in my boat and won't feel too bad not having an interviews yet and i applied in august. Hopefully they give out interviews in january.

GPA/ BCPM/ MCAT
3.4 / 3.44/ 34

If you don't think mdapplicants is a good representation I don't think that you will think that SDN is a good representation either.

Medikit said:
If you don't think mdapplicants is a good representation I don't think that you will think that SDN is a good representation either.
I do think that Medikit doesn't think that you'll think that SDN is a good representation. ;)

OP, those numbers aren't bad. You'll get interviews. You applied "late," relative to most on SDN.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would be very surprised if you didn't get in assuming you applied to a good mix of schools esp your state ones.

crys20 said:
I would be very surprised if you didn't get in assuming you applied to a good mix of schools esp your state ones.

What if hopeless is a mutant and can like warp time or shoot lasers out of his or her fingers or turn broccoli into mashed potatoes or something and what if all of the interviewers are anti-mutant like in X-men?

Medikit said:
What if hopeless is a mutant and can like warp time or shoot lasers out of his or her fingers or turn broccoli into mashed potatoes or something and what if all of the interviewers are anti-mutant like in X-men?

Man, that would really suck.

crys20 said:

Ditto. I got into my state school with stats very similar to yours.

Medikit said:
:laugh: :laugh: That's exactly what happened to this guy I know...