GPA Calculations PharmCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TigersWings

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My transcript was received by pharmCAS on August 5th, but my GPA hasn't been calculated by them yet. Has anyone had their GPAs calculated and posted onto their application yet?

Members don't see this ad.

were ALL of your transcription received status on pharmcas? i will definitely email or call them now (idk if they r open tho)

it only took one day for me once they received all transcripts
my transcrpt was received on 8/13 gpa verified on 8/14. u should contact them

I only have 1 transcript with actual grades on it. I am taking a class this fall at a different school, but obviously don't have a grade for it because I haven't even started it yet. I didn't think I would need to submit this one because it wouldn't have factored into my GPA calculation anyways.

Members don't see this ad :)
I only have 1 transcript with actual grades on it. I am taking a class this fall at a different school, but obviously don't have a grade for it because I haven't even started it yet. I didn't think I would need to submit this one because it wouldn't have factored into my GPA calculation anyways.

u listed them under planned course right?
also did u use the transcript form from pharmcas and follow the instruction? if u only listed 1 school under institution and 1 receieved transcript idk whats wrong. contact pharmcas asap

I listed it as taking it in fall 2014. Also, I did not include the PharmCAS form. I had to send my transcript to have an international evalutation, so I didn't want too many forms going to them. That may be the reason for the hold up now that I think about it.

I emailed them this morning, so hopefully they get back to me soon and I can get this figured out lol

Last edited: