1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

GPA Calculations PharmCAS

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by TigersWings, Sep 3, 2014.

1. TigersWings

Pre-Pharmacy
    My transcript was received by pharmCAS on August 5th, but my GPA hasn't been calculated by them yet. Has anyone had their GPAs calculated and posted onto their application yet?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. kies89

7+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    were ALL of your transcription received status on pharmcas? i will definitely email or call them now (idk if they r open tho)

it only took one day for me once they received all transcripts
    my transcrpt was received on 8/13 gpa verified on 8/14. u should contact them

4. TigersWings

Pre-Pharmacy
    I only have 1 transcript with actual grades on it. I am taking a class this fall at a different school, but obviously don't have a grade for it because I haven't even started it yet. I didn't think I would need to submit this one because it wouldn't have factored into my GPA calculation anyways.

5. kies89

7+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    u listed them under planned course right?
    also did u use the transcript form from pharmcas and follow the instruction? if u only listed 1 school under institution and 1 receieved transcript idk whats wrong. contact pharmcas asap

6. TigersWings

Pre-Pharmacy
    I listed it as taking it in fall 2014. Also, I did not include the PharmCAS form. I had to send my transcript to have an international evalutation, so I didn't want too many forms going to them. That may be the reason for the hold up now that I think about it.

7. TigersWings

Pre-Pharmacy
    I emailed them this morning, so hopefully they get back to me soon and I can get this figured out lol

8. 87asu

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student

#7 87asu, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014