GPA calculations take forever, am I late?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stalkyyy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I e-submitted July 19th. Will my GPA be calculated soon? I'm hoping even if it is calculated by end of august it still won't be considered late. Once the GPA is calculated do they mail them right away? Thanks for the input!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks @tooth knockn, very helpful. The consensus seems to be that nobody really knows what classifies as late. Maybe if you submit around early september?

Reactions: 1 user
OP, I feel your pain. I e-submitted on 7/26, and the wait is brutal. Not to mention that I am a second time applicant with no new coursework, so, what's the hold up? My GPA was certified in 2014! Oh the mysteries and agony of application season. Thank you for the link tooth knockn.

8 days later, still not verified. *Insert sobs here

Expect yours to be verified 4-6 weeks from the day you e-submitted.

im in a similar situation. submitted the app on 7/31, transcript was received 7/28 but GPA is still not up

@seanskim I imagine they will be up within the next week. Regardless we submitted at the right time, we'll be fine

submitted 8/1.... I'm still not verified as well. But, I don't know for whatever reason I am not losing it yet

So..Its 8/25 and I still haven't been verified. I submitted on the 19th of July and thought that would be a good time to apply. My first transcript was received on 6/20 and my second one on 7/28 (Literally only 2 classes taken at a CC in high school). Could it be because the second transcript didn't get there until July 28th that its taking so long? I was hoping I'd be mailed in August but at this rate it looks like early September. Starting to get bummed out about this because I don't want to be late. Any input would be cool. Thanks ya'll!

So..Its 8/25 and I still haven't been verified. I submitted on the 19th of July and thought that would be a good time to apply. My first transcript was received on 6/20 and my second one on 7/28 (Literally only 2 classes taken at a CC in high school). Could it be because the second transcript didn't get there until July 28th that its taking so long? I was hoping I'd be mailed in August but at this rate it looks like early September. Starting to get bummed out about this because I don't want to be late. Any input would be cool. Thanks ya'll!

Had the same exact situation as you, and they didn't verify me until the CC transcript's date.

Just an update for those of you who care haha. I was just verified as we speak! I'm pumped. Does this mean i'll be sent out tomorrow? Thanks!

Just an update for those of you who care haha. I was just verified as we speak! I'm pumped. Does this mean i'll be sent out tomorrow? Thanks!
I've got my fingers crossed. I got certified Monday. I really hope we get sent out this week!

I e-submitted august 1st. My school sent out the committee letter on the 18th. GPA is still not verified and letters are not received. Did I !@#$ up?

I e-submitted august 1st. My school sent out the committee letter on the 18th. GPA is still not verified and letters are not received. Did I !@#$ up?

Did they did it electronically and submit the request form with it? I sent two letter of recs via Interfolio, and mine took like only 2 days for AADSAS to process it. And I did this like beginning of this week.

They go by when the application is e-submitted. I submitted mine on 7/31. I called them yesterday and they said they're finishing up on applicants who completed before 7/29. So I'm guessing ours are up next. Just wait a couple more days.

Did they did it electronically and submit the request form with it? I sent two letter of recs via Interfolio, and mine took like only 2 days for AADSAS to process it. And I did this like beginning of this week.

For whatever reason it was actually not electronic but paper... why are we still killing trees?