GPA from Schools in Foreign Country

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr.Linus, Oct 3, 2002.

  1. I studied in Foreign Schools until Undergraduate degree. I did my masters in the U.S. I am not submitting my GPA because it is not convertible. Is anybody in the same situation?
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. tBw

    tBw totally deluded
    7+ Year Member

    Oct 6, 2001
    Likes Received:
    indeed you are not supposed to submit the UG GPA if it is a degree from a foreign school, however, some schools will want an evaluation done eventually. They will specify which company normally but WES is the most common.
  4. Thanks for your prompt and kind reply boy wonder!
    It puts my mind at ease.

Share This Page