GPA of 3.0

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lavanya81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received my GPA from ECE and its 3.0. Not very happy and not very sad too as I figured it would be about that. But is 3.0 good enough to get into BU or UCSF, which are my top preferences? I have a Part 1 score of 91 and TOEFL 280.

Pl. write back with your stats and where you plan to apply. Thanks!

Lavanya

Members don't see this ad.

lavanya81 said:
I just received my GPA from ECE and its 3.0. Not very happy and not very sad too as I figured it would be about that. But is 3.0 good enough to get into BU or UCSF, which are my top preferences? I have a Part 1 score of 91 and TOEFL 280.

Lavanya

Dear Lavanya,

the 2004 average for BU is a sci 3.04, and 3.16 culm. UCSF is near a 3.5. i believe you have a good chance at BU, but ucsf might be a bit of a stretch, hope that helps.

lavanya81 said:

Lavanya
u can get evaluation from WES i also got my gpa 3 from ECE but then i sent to WES it came out to be 3.4. u can try that.
anyways all the best u have a great score
all the best

can you tell me more about what ECE and WES gpa?