doomknight

Bing
10+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2008
Status
so basically, my current GPA after spring grades:

There's a summer class 3 weeks ends on June 15th, I calculated that if I get an A in it, I will have a 3.500

The grades from the class will probably coem out on June 20th, however, it will take some time still to get transcript verified.

Do you guys think 3.500 is important enough to deserve ~ 1 month lag in application time? I believe there are schools who screen before sending out primaries, according to AMCAS, are there any schools in my MDApps that screen for GPA's under 3.5?

THanks

scarletgirl777

10+ Year Member
Mar 25, 2008
Status
Medical Student
so basically, my current GPA after spring grades:

There's a summer class 3 weeks ends on June 15th, I calculated that if I get an A in it, I will have a 3.500

The grades from the class will probably coem out on June 20th, however, it will take some time still to get transcript verified.

Do you guys think 3.500 is important enough to deserve ~ 1 month lag in application time? I believe there are schools who screen before sending out primaries, according to AMCAS, are there any schools in my MDApps that screen for GPA's under 3.5?

THanks

I doubt any school would have that high of a screen. On the other hand. Even if you send it in June 4th and get it verified in 2 days, they will not pass on your primary until like June 23rd (or at least that's how it was last year).